Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a CCF ticket? Share your priorities!

Default Have a CCF ticket? Share your priorities!

I figure what with people discussing stuff like pure coraesine, the spirit bow, spell knowledge, and all other things they want, we can take a stab at what the odds really are. I don't really see anyone being able to game any of the services too hard by knowing what I'm interested in. Clearly, none of this banter is binding, anyway. We can all change our minds, we don't yet know the order of offerings, and things like who can/can't get into certain portals only time will tell. And sure, some slots are just going to get sold to the highest bidder.

The names are out, so come forth and drool about your best picks!
    Winning this raffle will prevent you (and your entire account) from winning any other MAJOR raffles for the duration of this event.
    The raffle is for "A chance to purchase a ticket to the Cessation of Coraesine Field event. See the sign for details!".
    The tickets sell for 1000 silvers each.
    The drawing has been held with the following winner(s):
    Osokree
    Shimmerain
    Donteric
    Balynn
    Vilnir
    Japhrimel
    Levad
    Atision
    Esperath
    Krienos
    Attoll
    Hevalt
    Zenmagic
    Luon
    Roblar
    Dalem
    Gardeth
    Spawned
    Leloo
    Kaedra
    Rues
    Linoge
    Celember
    Djinn
    Alifair
    Mazgull
    Individual
    Leash
    Geijon
    Vindicate
    Riend
    Kaldonis
    Kerl
    Fisher
    Sasathi
    Brute
    Diynasta
    Turac
    Dracoblood
    Vehir
    Ogren
    Frorin
    Dolosus
    Cryheart
    Galenblackbard
    Valerien
    Pereus
    Grabbs
    Bremerial
    Nindon
    Here are my initial thoughts, at least.

Tier 1:

Pretty sure my top pick is a rune tattoo with Transference -- it sounds like tons of fun and I didn't get one at RtCF (when it was a minor service, ugh). Failing that, self-mana and/or spell knowledge.

Tier 2:

Weighting for my alt (this stuff is a bit janky for pures).

Tier 4:

Epic deepening is best for the most laughs. The dilemma is what's more hilarious: balancing phased boxes on my head (hats can go up to 60 pounds), or inside my +5 DB pocketed socks (can only get to 20 pounds here I think)? (Note: I got epic deeping on my cloak at RtCF, and my backworn is a troll-leg sheath that they said would still only hold 1 item.)
    Last edited by Kaldonis; 03-07-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Well, the schedule is out, and I can see 100% of all you scrooges are trying to game things as much as you can from the surplus of responses.

Not going to bother making this formatting fancy -- go see Wyrom's post on the official if you want that. Decisions, decisions.

Friday
    Time Service/Event Distribution Method Tier
    9pm Story - Opening
    10pm Glove Bow Skill Raffle 1
    10:30pm Ethereal String Skill Raffle 1
    11pm Self Mana Creation 3 Auction - 2 Spin 1
    12am (Midnight) Epic Deepening TBD 4
    Saturday
    11am Duping Quiver, Chrism Holders, and Hidden Bracer Auction - Raffle/Spin 1
    12pm (Noon) Coraesine (Pure) Auction 1
    12:30pm Coraesine (Impure) Raffle/Spin 1
    1pm Undead Bane 2 Auction - 3 Raffle/Spin 1
    1:30pm All Other Banes 3 Auction - 7 Raffle/Spin 2
    2pm DB Enchanting/Creation TBD 1
    2:30pm Weight Reducing Containers 2 Auction - 3 Raffle/Spin 1
    3pm Spell Knowledge Enhancives 2 Auction - 3 Raffle/Spin 1
    4:30pm X/Day Rune Tattoos 2 Auction - 3 Raffle/Spin 1
    5pm Script Adding (Tier 1) 10 Raffle/Spin 1
    6pm Storyline Break
    7pm Resistance Raffle/Spin 4
    8pm Weighting/Sighting 5 Auction - 15 Raffle/Spin 2
    9pm Padding TBD 2
    9:30pm Defender 1 Auction - 9 Raffle/Spin 4
    10pm TD TBD 2
    11pm Flares (25) Room Order 5
    Sunday
    12pm (Noon) Enchanting Room Order 3
    4pm Flares (25) Room Order 5
    7pm Door Prizes Spin N/A
    8pm Storyline - Ending
    *Distribution methods may be subject to last minute changes.

lol. Prolly pretty simple.

I'd say.. 37 people will enter the bow raffle. 31 the string after they lose the bow (fixskills for the win)

After that, will depend if some people wana hold out for certain things.

Me, I want Coraesine, so I am not entering the earlier stuff.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

4. Default

Question

Is it true, items can only be worked on once for each tier?

Once for each service is how I read it. So you can't have the same item enchanted twice, but you could have it weighted and baned.
    Player of Durakar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaigh View Post
    Once for each service is how I read it. So you can't have the same item enchanted twice, but you could have it weighted and baned.
    This ^
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

T1
    Bow
    If not the bow, then selling whatever T1 will net me the most silver. I just don't want any of the other stuff.

T2
    TD on 10x T4 voln brig

T3
    Enchanting on 5x sephwir bow with +10 stalking/hiding, +10 ranged, +5 ambush

T4
    +30 resists on the same armor

T5
    Tossing holy water flares on a friend's permablessed weapon.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I want padding and that is probably about it.
    Chris

I'll be entering the glove and string raffles. If I get lucky and win one of those, I'll be bartering for items/services/coins that are more useful to me. So if you want one of those two, consider the trade value of your T-1 and T-3 + coins and send me a PM. I am trying to keep as many options open as possible, especially in T-1, since not many of us will get exactly what we want. Here are the services I want from the 5 tiers:

T-1: In order of schedule: Undead bane, self-knowledge, and T-4 Voln. Weight reduction I won't enter but might consider trying to buy.

T-2: TD. I'll be looking to trade down for this since it is by far the least in demand in the tier, and it draws last. If you want padding, weighting or pick-a-bane, send me a PM and we can work towards a trade deal.

T-3: Enchant armor. I have other things to enchant in addition to the armor if anyone wants to sell/trade.

T-4: Resistance if they'll add it to my armor. If not, I'll be selling this slot.

T-5: I'll be selling or giving away the flare slot.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    T1
    Bow
    If not the bow, then selling whatever T1 will net me the most silver. I just don't want any of the other stuff.

T2
    TD on 10x T4 voln brig

T3
    Enchanting on 5x sephwir bow with +10 stalking/hiding, +10 ranged, +5 ambush

T4
    +30 resists on the same armor

T5
    Tossing holy water flares on a friend's permablessed weapon.
    Isn't the max combined +TD/+DS on armor capped at +50?
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!