Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging Into GS4

Default Logging Into GS4

Well, I successfully logged into GS4 using my Ipod 5 the other day.

Today I attempted to log in using my XBox360 browser, and I do believe it is working.

So far though, I've only gotten to the point where it's connecting. On the Xbox. I think that's just because my wifi is slower right now for some reason.

GS4 on the Ipod worked fine, just I don't have a keyboard for it. Unless someone else can figure out an easier way to type on it. I haven't tried the java client yet I'll try that later on the Ipod. The web client just has too many things in the way for the little screen on the Ipod. Other than that though it's pretty cool.

Anyone else tried logging into GS4 using different methods other than a Computer?

Let me know which one's you've had success with.

Thing that sucks is that I just sold my PS Vita and I bet that would have been almost perfect for logging into GS with because it has a bigger screen, and a better browser.
    Last edited by I'llBuyIt; 02-28-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Whatever other methods have been successful for you though other than a computer please list them here in this thread. I'd love to try them myself.

You know I just thought of something. If the Ipod worked, then I see no reason why an Iphone or some of these newer cell phones shouldn't work either. With their web browsers they should be able to log into the web site and then play GS4 using the web client or the java client.

I don't have an Iphone or a smart phone so let me know if it works for those who do hey?
    Last edited by I'llBuyIt; 02-28-2014 at 09:14 PM.

What are your thoughts on the Illuminati and/or Jehovah?

Huh? Oh....uh....I don't like um.

The Illuminati that is.

Do you have any particular favorite songs that you like to fistpump to Jesus while listening to?

Ahhh, you haven't been a member here for that long. I suppose you just like to pretend that you're someone important?

Checking people's IP addresses, or just spending all day trying to figure out who's who on here bro, doesn't make you cool. lol.

Sorry it makes ya kinda creepy actually.

That's a pretty archaic practice anyways. Checking IP addresses. You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to impress me.

That picture ya got there pretty much sums up yer personality bro. I know you like the back of my hand.

Someone with a "God complex" but who knows that they're not Him. Just as long as we don't talk about that....hey? lol.
    Last edited by I'llBuyIt; 02-28-2014 at 09:34 PM.