Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    When I want deep, introspective, calculated military and political observations the very first person I go to is Sarah Palin.

Not.
    When I want nonsensical, leftist tripe with a sprinkling of propaganda and outright lies, the very first place I go to is the latest post on PC by either you or Cwolff.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine.

Lightning has killed more Americans in the last forty years than terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by waywardgs View Post
    They both are now. She's an excellent marksman.

I think she sucks.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjasLeadTheWay View Post

I think she sucks.
    Totally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Quote Originally Posted by NinjasLeadTheWay View Post
    When I want nonsensical, leftist tripe with a sprinkling of propaganda and outright lies, the very first place I go to is the latest post on PC by either you or Cwolff.
    Believe me, Backwolff loves the unsolicited support, and thank you for that, but there are 20-30 of us raging liberals on the forum. I read that in a post so it's got to be true.

Totally.
    If you have to have someone else operate the bolt on your rifle, you shouldn't be behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Believe me, Backwolff loves the unsolicited support, and thank you for that, but there are 20-30 of us raging liberals on the forum. I read that in a post so it's got to be true.
    There used to be more raging liberals until Obama got elected, and did whatever the hell he wanted to do that was just as bad as that other guy we hated. A good number of them have since slipped into the jaded territory of all politicians will say anything to get elected. We've all been there, every generation has been fooled.

/I'm going to go listen to some Who now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ker_Thwap View Post
    There used to be more raging liberals until Obama got elected, and did whatever the hell he wanted to do that was just as bad as that other guy we hated. A good number of them have since slipped into the jaded territory of all politicians will say anything to get elected. We've all been there, every generation has been fooled.

/I'm going to go listen to some Who now.
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Obama had to say something. But it's really not our business. Shit going on over there is older than our county. I do feel terribly for the people of Ukraine.

Who?

Obama had to say something. But it's really not our business. Shit going on over there is older than our county. I do feel terribly for the people of Ukraine.
    But it was our business in Libya right.. and Syria?

As a Ukrainian, I'd love to see the US stand up to Russia and tell them to back the fuck up.
    This space for sale.

We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)