Page 216 of 220 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Vietnam was won militarily by every possible measure and we had done what we could socially, then we left and Joe Biden fucked up the plan to help them hold off the Chinese. He threw them to the dogs.

Would you elaborate on Biden's role following the withdrawal from Vietnam, or provide a link to an article?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you elaborate on Biden's role following the withdrawal from Vietnam, or provide a link to an article?
    Aid bill

https://library.cqpress.com/cqalmana...cqal75-1214000
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Not supporting withdrawal of allies just like in Afghanistan

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...out-of-the-us/

Sorry but the link to him speaking on the Senate floor I had is gone.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 04-29-2024 at 10:48 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And the American people have the attention span of a gnat. It took decades to clear up Germany and Japan and we incinerated their people by the 100s of thousands and millions and bombed them flat. Korea was the first not really war we fought and the military learned but the politicians didn't. Vietnam was won militarily by every possible measure and we had done what we could socially, then we left and Joe Biden fucked up the plan to help them hold off the Chinese. He threw them to the dogs. Yes, the same incompetent Chinese cuckold that we have now. Then there was Afghanistan I, we won because the only objectives were to hurt the Soviets. We then didn't do shit about terrorism and so we ended up with a lot of it cause killing terrorists in cold blood is bad on TV. Then Iraq I which was done well, the occupation which was done like Korea by politicians at the UN so was fucked up, Iraq II, again military won, politicians sucked dick. Afghanistan II, boots won, politicians and the news media/public will fucked it all up so now you have women and kids as slaves, it would take a full generation or more to change much of anything in that part of the world short of glassing large sections of it. OH, BTW, how much money is made off of Opium/Heroine in the US that is grown in Afghanistan? Libya, Hillary Clinton's war to bring back black African slave markets and collapse the EU. Now, we have Ukraine, again, politicians laundering money wholesale and no clear goals though at this time, it isn't mostly our people fighting, yet.

Welcome to the lead up to WWIII. All at the behest of China's ability to buy people, plan long term and be patient, the news media sucking Chinese/Communist dick and the American politicians, who even if they had the right policy for the right reasons, suck ass at communicating it well enough to excite people and keep them motivated.

But Trump was going to get us into WWIII.

The older I get, the more I advocate for an isolationist policy. American first, American only, fuck Europe, fix your own shit, time for you to pay the bill. Central and South America, fucking rot, here are your people back. The border and immigration are closed, completely, indefinitely, period. China, here are the tariffs, you can shut the fuck up or watch your economy collapse and the people hang your leaders in the streets since almost 50% of young males are unemployed already. Make a move and the nukes will fly. Russia, take a hike, lift a finger in our direction or against our people and watch your oil income burn. Africa, you can rot too, you are a shit hole because of your own actions and corruption, not because of colonialism. Like a spoiled brat child, you were raised poorly but you are an adult now, if things stay the same, it's on you. OH, and here is a tax on all expatriated US money no matter the source, target or reason, world wide. That should cover the tax revenue lost for a long time due to isolationism and should pay to build a lot of infrastructure.

Painful, yes, effective, also yes and it would likely collapse the economies of our enemies in a few short years.

Basically, the rest of the world can go un-fuck themselves. Or not.
    China has been around for 7000 years, wrote the book on warfare, eastern philosophy does not value individualism or carnal existence. You can't defeat an enemy like that without levying casualties on a biblical scale.

The west just spent the weekend losing their minds over a dead dog and parents let, no, encourage their sons to be feminine.

The US is not mentally prepared to take on Russia or China in a full scale war.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I just spent the weekend trying to compare a dead dog to abortion.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I eat bacon and have pet pigs.

I'll take "Why are we eating bugs for 1000, Alex."
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-30-2024 at 09:48 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

I'll take "Why are we eating bugs for 1000, Alex."
    I quit eating pork years ago. Turkey bacon is close enough if i need a bacon fix, and it's 84724230x less greasy. That said, bacon is still less greasy than Seran.

Not sure what any of that has to do with eating bugs.

Unrelated:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I quit eating pork years ago. Turkey bacon is close enough if i need a bacon fix, and it's 84724230x less greasy. That said, bacon is still less greasy than Seran.

Unrelated:

It’s a healthy decision & I compliment you brother, but I disagree with it being close enough. I’ve tried turkey bacon many times. It tastes like plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s a healthy decision & I compliment you brother, but I disagree with it being close enough. I’ve tried turkey bacon many times. It tastes like plastic.
    I don't miss bacon nearly as much as I thought I would.

Pepperoni though...

Blog Entries

That said, bacon is still less greasy than Seran.
    True

Unrelated
    You don't see how humanizing animals is going to lead to you eating bugs?

It's very related, though, not as closely related as Serans parents.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984