Page 184 of 214 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2139

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you have to make shit up and ignore substantial evidence to the contrary to make your point-your it's not worth making.
    Ah, I do miss your use of bold. However, if you have to make shit up and ignore substantial evidence to the contrary to make your point-(I removed the typo) it's not worth making.

So you should just stop posting about anything.

Did I do the bold part correctly?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    A pity that his ability to make up facts, spin irrelevant hyperbole and not quote a single shred of evidence will forever make pointing out his lies pointless.
    Recordings of Biden talking about the size of the invasion are easily found. You should discover google, troll.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Recordings of Biden talking about the size of the invasion are easily found. You should discover google, troll.
    "Oh he didn't really mean it!" -Seran the current RC
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Ah, I do miss your use of bold. However, if you have to make shit up and ignore substantial evidence to the contrary to make your point-(I removed the typo) it's not worth making.

So you should just stop posting about anything.

Did I do the bold part correctly?
    When T4F bolds something, it’s used to emphasize her especially unpleasant condescending femcel bitch tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "Oh he didn't really mean it!" -Seran the current RC
    Also Seran and time4cunt: "TRUMP TOLD EVERYONE TO INJECT BLEACH ON LIVE TV!" despite that literally not happening.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-25-2022 at 12:10 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    When T4F bolds something, she's doing this:

This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

https://news.yahoo.com/un-chief-fear...154934039.html

"UN chief Antonio Guterres warned nations Monday that he fears the likelihood of further escalation in the Russia-Ukraine conflict means the world is heading towards a "wider war."
    Just a little closer to WWIII. Thanks Biden.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 02-06-2023 at 05:37 PM.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Yes. Bidens fault.

Lol. The one country who actually believed and pushed ukraine into understanding it was happening.

All bidens fault.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yes. Bidens fault.

Lol. The one country who actually believed and pushed ukraine into understanding it was happening.

All bidens fault.
    Um, that's cryptic. What does it mean to be the "one country who actually believed and pushed Ukraine into understanding it was happening"?

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yes. Bidens fault.

All bidens fault.
    Sorry you can't blame Trump for this to ease your TDS symptoms.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.