Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,193 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I am married with dual income and no children. My wife is a minority legal immigrant. I'm 0.5% native american. We both pay taxes (significant taxes because we both have great incomes). I've maxed out my SSN quarters since 2000, my wife since 2006. What's your argument for us not being able to draw SS or be in line for anything when we've followed all the rules and are living the American dream as well as paying for you breeders shitty schools and my "fair share" of the non taxed taxes since I was 23.
    I miss the DINK lifestyle, shit was so simple and so much easier.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Sen. Mitt Romney bristled at reports Tuesday comparing his own years-old canine controversy to that of South Dakota Kristi Noem, who reportedly admits in an upcoming memoir that she shot and killed her own 14-month old German wirehaired pointer puppy, Cricket, after determining it was “less than worthless” as a bird hunter and attacked a neighbor’s chickens. Romney was widely criticized after a story surfaced during the 2012 presidential campaign that he had tied his family dog, Seamus, to the roof of his car for a road trip. “I didn’t eat my dog. I didn’t shoot my dog. I loved my dog, and my dog loved me,” Romney told reporters Tuesday, also getting in an apparent jab at a dog-eating scandal that plagued former President Barack Obama during the 2012 campaign.

More...

Cricket was just like the dog in this old movie..

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Cricket was just like the dog in this old movie..

Only to a colossal pussy like you.

Keep hiding under your bed from Covid, loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible