Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Theoretical AS Inquiry

1. Default

Right. I've excluded lores for the most part because this is cross-class. Otherwise, we're talking Earth Lore for strength, Blessing Lore for paladins/clerics, etc and it's not a realistic skill goal. I didn't intend to factor in spell ranks either. I'm assuming you only have access to the base spell function as if it's not self-learned.

As to Patron's blessing it's capped at +17 phantom CM ranks. The AS boost exceeds the 202 maximum ranks from an AS standpoint and 2 ranks = 1 AS. It's 8.5 AS based on this, but I rounded down since in a capped situation that CM rank is lost. This is also considering 187 blessing lore ranks so the actual AS boost on 1611 is basically 5 AS

Zealot can achieve +49 AS for 190 Religion ranks.

We could do class summarizations to factor lores and spell ranks later.
    Last edited by Geijon Khyree; 02-17-2014 at 01:03 PM.

2. Default

Well, if a warrior was so inclined, exp wise. could the realistically get the entire bonus from scroll casting strength if they trained in earth lore?

Thanks for the info on patrons blessing. I had always assumed the AS part of the spell was uncapped. I think class summarization would be nice, actually. Either way, having the all the possibilities laid out like this makes for a nice distraction at work

Hurling AS with skills plus the things in my pockets:

+302 Hurling skill
    +101 CM
    +200 Fully amped up axe on a string (40x enchanted)
    +70 Combined enhancives (not going to break them down, just did a simple test, could theoretically get this higher)

15 AS Strength (509) - Common
    5 AS Benediction (307) - Uncommon
    15 AS Bravery (211) - Common
    10 AS Phoen's Strength (606) - Rare
    25 AS Heroism (215) - Rare
    10 AS Dauntless (1606) - Rare
    25 AS Elemental targeting (425) - Uncommon
    75 AS Spirit Strike (117) - Common, 1 swing

20 AS - Warcry Holler - Warrior Guild/CMAN - Uncommon, grouped warrior
    10 AS - Weapon Specialization/Rank 5 - CMAN
    10 AS - Weapon Bonding/Rank 5 - CMAN
    40 AS - Coup De Grace - CMAN - Uncommon, on kill, short duration

+26 AS - Voln Symbol - Members/All

+15 Zelnorn shield

= 974AS

Invasion Sustainable: 719AS (-75 spirit strike, -40 coup and -140 for string)
    Rift hunting Sustainable: 665AS vs undead (- all outside circle spells and -15 zelnorn shield +10 for string +13 symbol of supremacy)
    Rift hunting Sustainable: 652AS vs living.

Almost none of this ever comes into play, because it's too much work. Fun to test though, and always fun to get into an epic battle.

Guess I'm going to have to learn more spells to get that elemental targeting up to +50, and grab another enhancive. Or just find a bard and a paladin.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 02-17-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

5. Default

Thanks for weighing in Kerl. I really think anything over 700 is really high-end to be honest. Its not your everyday capped player who can hit it.

I've been meaning to ask every time its mentioned but where did that string thing come from it sounds amazing. Whats the story behind it?

The strings were mostly auction items, plus I believe one was found at EG digging. I think there are 4 total, maybe 5. Once put on a weapon it becomes a permanent part of the weapon, and draws mana/stamina from you to increase enchant. The cost goes up by 3/3 mana/stamina with each successive enchant, until you reach the highest enchant you can hold, which for a capped character is a 40x enchant. Now you know why it's not sustainable.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Awesome items, a service in item form too.

Other than the auctions (2), 1 was released in the original Droughtman Maze runs, and the 1 tier 5 EG find as he said.

Just wait till I get home...

Rift Sustainable: 713 AS...

When you're strange

My brothers IMT shop has the cheapest...
    Lich ID RM# 2377
    Amazon Fire Phone!

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    Just wait till I get home...

Rift Sustainable: 713 AS...
    Oh yeah, well... 3 second RT. Pbbt!