Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To much stuff and not enough space auction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow To much stuff and not enough space auction

************BIDDING IS CLOSED PM's SENT WINNERS***********************************

Standard auction rules. I hope to add items to this auction so visit often.

Thanks for looking

Cleffknoat

SCROLLS: All scrolls freshly infused!

S1) You wave your runestone at a torn scroll.
    As the runestone passes over the scroll, you sense:
    (1113) Head Scar Repair with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (1106) Bone Shatter with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (202) Spirit Shield with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (215) Heroism with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (112) Water Walking with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

MB: 200K
    CB:

S2) You wave your runestone at an old scroll.
    (215) Heroism with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (101) Spirit Warding I with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

MB: 400K
    CB: 400k Drektor

S3) You wave your runestone at a glittering scroll.
    (110) Unbalance with a number of charges remaining.
    (201) Calm with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

MB: 150K
    CB:

S4) You wave your runestone at a scrap of ancient papyrus.
    (304) Bless Item with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (206) Darkness with a number of charges remaining.
    (1704) Stun Cloud with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (307) Benediction with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
    (301) Prayer of Holding with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

MB: 350K
    CB:

WEAPONS:

W1) a kelyn-tipped golvern warlance

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the golvern warlance in your hand... It has a bonus of +25 from a normal warlance, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively.

MB: 50K
    CB: 500k ROTOR Twice!

W2) an imflass Hammer of Kai

It has a bonus of +12 from a normal Hammer of Kai. The harmonics generated tell you that the Hammer of Kai has been infused with the power of a lightning bolt.

MB: 36k
    CB:

W3) a bronze-hilted vultite flamberge

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal flamberge, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

MB: 50k
    CB: 50K Allereli Twice

W4) a birch-handled vultite-studded maul

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal maul, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

MB: 50k
    CB: 100K Gawyane Once

W5) a bronze-tipped mithglin awl-pike

It has a bonus of +15 from a normal awl-pike, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively.

The awl-pike resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Constitution Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a bonus of 8 to Physical Fitness Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 51 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Polearm Weapons Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Mental Lore - Telepathy Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The awl-pike looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

MB: 100k
    CB:
    Last edited by Darcthundar; 01-21-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: auction ended
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

MB on W4

3. Default

50k on W1

60k on W1

5. Default

200k on W1

MB W3
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

500k on w1.

8. Default

updated
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

75k on the 5x maul

100k on the 5x maul!