Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines?

Question Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines?

Tucker Carlson and Russia say that Biden blew up the pipelines.

It's just speculation and propaganda at this point. Europeans think that Russia did it. The explosions occurred at locations where the pipes were about 230 feet deep, which is shallow enough to dive.

At the beginning of this week, Germany reached an agreement with the UAE for the importation of natural gas by boat.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Tucker Carlson and Russia say that Biden blew up the pipelines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLb0QeCQF_I

It's just speculation and propaganda at this point. Europeans think that Russia did it. The explosions occurred at locations where the pipes were about 230 feet deep, which is shallow enough to dive.

At the beginning of this week, Germany reached an agreement with the UAE for the importation of natural gas by boat.
    Regardless of who did it, I bet Biden feels pretty stupid for saying this:

That's in your clip too, but no one is going to watch an 11 minute Tucker video.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What if it was like, a fuckin shark, or an octopus.

or a Sharkoctopus.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    What if it was like, a fuckin shark, or an octopus.

or a Sharkoctopus.

I heard that it was Estild.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-29-2022 at 01:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Well... Biden said they'd take care of it.. and it's being taken care of... so what's the issue again?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Well... Biden said they'd take care of it.. and it's being taken care of... so what's the issue again?
    Looks more like opportunities than issues to me.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I heard that it was Estild.
    Oh, did he lose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Regardless of who did it, I bet Biden feels pretty stupid for saying this:

That's in your clip too, but no one is going to watch an 11 minute Tucker video.
    Russia blew up Nord stream 1, Nordstrom stream 2 was never functional so what is this video have to do with anything?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Russia blew up Nord stream 1, Nordstrom stream 2 was never functional so what is this video have to do with anything?
    Nordstrom huh?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ummm, apparently they are leaking a lot of natural gas.

<possessed by Al Gore>It's a climate catastrophe, it's more important than the war and the thousands of dead in unmarked graves, it's the end of the world as we know it! Why don't you care about the climate? </channeling Al Gore>

Yeah, we know you don't care about anything buy yourself and what you can use to attack Conservatives.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie