Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bitcoin

i just loved how on the money Clyde was even though he was being sarcastic.....some say 800 dollars of bitcoin could one day be worth 100k....

You could of bought 800 dollars worth of bitcoin like a month after he said it and it would be worth right around 100k today.

Then he mentions the wedding ring I was talking about..... december 2012 , 52k for the ring. Could of bought on average 3850 bitcoin that day for same price.

So diamond is forever bro? hahah. give me the tulips.......52k ring bought in 2012 today? same thing is worth like 35 or 40k maybe. the bitcoin? 190 million.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    i put some money in safemoon and it went down. sorry folks lol
    I'm ahead on mine. But I got in at .0000027.

It's hitting a bunch of exchanges soon. Hopefully it'll shoot up once that's all sorted out.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

When do ClydeCoins come out though?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NERV View Post
    I'm waiting for the day that bitcoin will be totally controlled by governments and you will still think it's an independent currency. I still consider Forex currencies the only reliable way to trade and invest. The issue with reliability and trust in Bitcoin is too alarming for my risk appetite and strategy. To give you an example I like trading with my forex broker EUR/USD on a weekly basis trying to catch a reliable trend that will allow me to ride the bank entries and follow them till my desired targets. You can't really do that with Bitcoin.
    Indeed, trading using any type of forex broker today is rather helpful and appealing. To my mind, if you have not too much experience in trading and forex work at all, the best assistant for you will be the correct choice of helper. That is the reason there are so many promotions. But reliable ones are not so widespread. And it is a real talent to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by KaneFatary View Post
    Indeed, trading using any type of broker today is rather helpful and appealing. To my mind, if you have not too much experience in trading on the stock market then read different articles to figure out how things work in this business. The best assistant for you will be the correct choice of helper. That is the reason there are so many promotions. But reliable ones are not so widespread. And it is a real talent to find them.
    I guess that there are tons of attractive and dependable ways to make profit on the stock exchange.
    Last edited by Santo Cassini; 06-10-2021 at 09:02 AM.

This is how you can tell that crypto is a legitimate investment.

Last edited by Methais; 06-10-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Shut up gaylord.

8. Default

Yeaah, it's so funny to read the news about bitcoin from 2014 when it's currently 2022. But seriously, I'm still on coinbase. In general, I consider cryptocurrency trading to be the most optimal income at the moment, since there are simply no good alternatives. Also, in addition to a personal contribution to various cryptocurrencies (mostly altcoins now), a very effective method is to earn free crypto like coinbase, which act as a bonus and drop me a separate balance on a monthly basis, which I can then also manage when a sufficient amount of free crypto is gained.
    Last edited by MacDanMc; 04-14-2022 at 05:12 AM.