Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Right now trying to berserk with UCS. Keeps trying to pull weapons.

Haven't tried disarm but I'm assuming it's the same?
    Leaving weapon blank will stop trying to get a weapon now. Although going through the script it looks like several tricks require an actual weapon so you might need to enter a value when doing tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Leaving weapon blank will stop trying to get a weapon now. Although going through the script it looks like several tricks require an actual weapon so you might need to enter a value when doing tricks.
    Thank you good sir! Marvelous. Simply marvelous!
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

3. Default

Tgo01

Anything change with Tpick that now it will not find my lockpicks?

Quote Originally Posted by yagan View Post
    Tgo01

Anything change with Tpick that now it will not find my lockpicks?
    Don't think so. Do you have the latest version?

Be sure you're using the full name of each lock pick in the setup menu not including the leading "a" or "an."

5. Default

Just a heads up, but when using ;tpick worker on the locksmith pool, if you have the gnomish vambraces setup, it doesn't work because you don't actually hold the box you are working on.
    Illithek

Quote Originally Posted by Dugoar View Post
    Just a heads up, but when using ;tpick worker on the locksmith pool, if you have the gnomish vambraces setup, it doesn't work because you don't actually hold the box you are working on.
    Did the GMs fix it so you don't have to hold the box to work on pool boxes with bracers?

7. Default

Did the GMs fix it so you don't have to hold the box to work on pool boxes with bracers?
    Oh you know, I am not sure if that is planned or not. I just noticed it when trying to use tpick on the pool boxes a bit ago. To be fair, this was also my first time using tpick, which I believe I have everything configured properly.

Basically, it would push the button and the vambraces wouldn't find a box.
    Illithek

Quote Originally Posted by Dugoar View Post
    Oh you know, I am not sure if that is planned or not. I just noticed it when trying to use tpick on the pool boxes a bit ago. To be fair, this was also my first time using tpick, which I believe I have everything configured properly.

Basically, it would push the button and the vambraces wouldn't find a box.
    Yeah I think Spiffy said he was going to update the pool boxes to work with vambraces, or maybe he said he wasn't gonna do that. It was one of those two

9. Default

Yeah I think Spiffy said he was going to update the pool boxes to work with vambraces, or maybe he said he wasn't gonna do that. It was one of those two
    Found it, here is what he said in the initial announcement thread:
    "> How can we use our gnomish bracer on the box since we can't hold the box?

The script will need updated to work with the pool. I'm not the owner of that script so it's not something I can immediately fix."

Probably hasn't been updated then
    Illithek

10. Default

FYI, To fix the problem I just cleared out the gnomish bracer setting and have my bracer set as the lockpick container. Now the script just uses the bracer and a normal lockpick container, which is less spammy when doing locksmith pool stuff anyway.

BTW, you have some great scripts Tgo01, appreciate them.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dugoar; 04-02-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    Illithek