Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon Khyree View Post
    Double checked, filled it all out. It did not show up in ;settings list. I deleted both task and rogue (They had previously been trusted too) and I was going to re-download them, but it looks like you removed it for the time being.
    I haven't deleted anything :/

I've been having trouble with the repo lately so maybe it's doing something funky from my end.

I'll try uploading them both again.

2. Default

Script is back. It still gets stuck open in the GUI. I need some sleep though so I'll check this tomorrow morning. Appreciate all the work.

--- Exception: string not matched
    rogue:226:in `[]='

;settings list
    --- Players's settings
    jewelrysack: cloak
    wandsack: cloak
    clothingsack: cloak
    op: {"flee_count"=>"3", "hunting_stance"=>"offens", "flee_clouds"=>true, "always_flee_from"=>"titan", "resting_scripts"=>"", "wounded_eval"=>"percenthealth <= 50", "oom"=>"0", "loot_script"=>"sloot3", "hunting_scripts"=>"isigil", "lone_targets_only"=>false, "resting_commands"=>"stow khopesh, wear shield, ;k isigil", "resting_room_id"=>"228", "wand"=>"", "invalid_targets"=>"", "signs"=>"", "hunting_room_id"=>"2570", "hide_for_ammo"=>false, "use_wracking"=>false, "rest_till_spirit"=>"8/8", "hunting_commands_b"=>"attack target", "monitor_interaction"=>false, "rest_till_mana"=>"100", "hunting_commands_c"=>"", "hunting_commands"=>"kill target", "wracking_spirit"=>"", "targets"=>"giant, crone, troll", "hunting_boundaries"=>"2571, 2557", "dead_wand_container"=>"", "ammo"=>"", "fresh_wand_container"=>"", "rest_till_exp"=>"65", "spam"=>true, "depart_switch"=>false, "dead_man_switch"=>false, "ammo_container"=>"", "disable_commands"=>"", "wand_if_oom"=>false, "encumbered"=>"", "fried"=>"100", "hunting_prep_commands"=>"get khopesh, rem shield"}
    stowsack: pack
    lockpicksack: cloak
    magicsack: cloak
    skinweaponfire:
    skinweaponsack:
    rogue_password: Pull, knock, knock, rub, push, tap, pull
    skinweaponfiresack:
    boxsack: pack
    foragesack:
    skinweaponblunt:
    slib: {"version"=>3.0905201}
    skinweaponbluntsack:
    herbsack: pack
    scrollsack: cloak
    skinweapon:
    ammosack: cloak
    reagentsack: cloak
    skinsack: cloak
    uncommonsack: cloak
    lootsack: pack
    rogue: password Pull, knock, knock, rub, push, tap, pull
    weapons2: dagger
    gemsack: cloak

rogue_password: Pull, knock, knock, rub, push, tap, pull
    rogue: password Pull, knock, knock, rub, push, tap, pull

If this is how your settings look that might be the problem.

Try typing ;settings delete rogue and running the setup again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah but I started writing this script after I already mastered stun maneuvers :/

I'm pretty sure Gib's script does stun maneuvers though.
    It certainly does.

In memory of Ken "Zzentar" Dumas.

Gibreficul

AIM = Lord Gibreficul

Uploaded a new version of testme that will wear a wearable item before performing zest tests.

There may be some "false positives" for some verbs showing up as zests when they are really just the normal messaging for that particular verb being performed at items. I think I got most of them though but if you run into any let me know the verb and the messaging and I can add it to the list of messaging to ignore as a zest.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-17-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Uploaded a new version of 735 that keeps track of your kills to help determine how many kills you need to reach your weekly cap.

Always leave this script running (add to your favs list), whenever you prepare 735 the script will run a check on all positive/negative variables that are under your control (wounds, workshop, spirit) and it will inform you of what you should correct before proceeding with your 735 cast to make sure you have the best possible chance to successfully ensorcell your item. The script will also give you a base percentage chance of success (this is just a guess on my part, no data has gone into this guess) when you first channel at an item. Script will also keep track of successful and failed casts and will give you your own observed success rate the next time you do a first channel at an item.

Script will also keep track of your current week's and previous week's kills to help determine how many kills you need to reach your weekly cap. If you have the option set to receive after kill stats the script will also remind you every 50 kills to cast 735 to check to see if you have reached your cap for the week.

Usage:
    Simply prepare 735 and cast at yourself or at an item for stats about your success rate with 735.
    Type "ens on" to show stats after each kill.
    Type "ens off" to turn off stats after each kill.
    Type "ens remind on" to remind you to cast 735 after every 50 kills.
    Type "ens remind off" to stop reminding you to cast 735 after every 50 kills.
    Type "ens stats" to show all stats from current week and previous week.
    Type "ens reset" to reset ALL stats for current week. It is not recommended to use this option but it's here in case you want it.
    Type "ens begin" after your first kill that yields experience after your gift has started for the week to start the script tracking your kills for the week.
    Type "ens end" when you have reached your energy cap for the week so the script stops keeping track for the week.
    Type "ens help" for help.

Once you have reached your cap for the week the script will stop keeping track of kills until your gift starts again.

After kill messaging:

Code:
    You gesture at a kobold.
      CS: +259 - TD: +3 + CvA: +20 + d100: +70 == +346
      Warding failed!
      A dull grey beam snakes out toward the kobold!
       ... 112 points of damage!
    The kobold crumples to a heap on the ground and dies.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Killed kobold (level 1)
    Critters killed within level range: 0
    Critters killed of unknown level: 0
    Critters killed of too low level: 1
    Code:
    You gesture at a rolton.
      CS: +259 - TD: +3 + CvA: +25 + d100: +6 == +287
      Warding failed!
      A dull grey beam snakes out toward the rolton!
       ... 114 points of damage!
    The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Killed rolton (level 1)
    You have reached your maximum necrotic energy for the week. Type 735 stats to see your kills for the week.
    Stats page messaging:

Code:
    CURRENT WEEK:
    Can gain more energy this week: YES
    Current level: 47
    Current Necromancy Lore ranks: 0

Critters within level range killed:
    ------------------------------
    Critters of unknown level killed:
    Critters too low level killed:
    kobold (level 1): 1

LAST WEEK:
    Last week level: 47
    Last week Necromancy Lore ranks: 0

Critters within level range killed:
    Critters of unknown level killed:
    Critters too low level killed:
    rabid squirrel (level 2): 1
    The necromancy lore and level of previous week will be whatever your necromancy lore and level was when you reached your cap for that week. Current necromancy lore and current level are simply your current necro lore and current level. Maybe some day if I'm feeling less lazy I'll list kills based on what your stats were at the time of the kill.

Maybe.

All critters and their levels were gotten from Krakiipedia. If the script doesn't provide a level it's either because A) I screwed up B) The critter isn't on Krakiipedia C) The critter is one whose level depends on the character's level (rogues, bandits, etc etc) or D) It's a grizzled critter. Even if script doesn't note the critters level it will keep track of the name of the critter and how many of that critter you have killed, it will just list them under the "unknown level" stat.

Also the script only keeps track of critters you have tagged if the word "damage" appears when using said attack. I don't use any spells that don't use the word "damage" so that's how I set it up. If you use a different spell and want it added let me know. Also script has no way of knowing if you received any credit for killing said critter, it only sees that you inflicted some damage on the critter before it died. So if you hit it for 3 damage and your group finishes it off the script will still count that as a kill.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-23-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Not a huge update but I uploaded a new version of 735 that lets you turn after kill stats on/off and separately turn the reminder to cast 735 after every 50 kills on/off. Also now keeps track of whether you reached your weekly cap for the previous week.

Type "ens on" to show stats after each kill.
    Type "ens off" to turn off stats after each kill.
    Type "ens remind on" to remind you to cast 735 after every 50 kills.
    Type "ens remind off" to stop reminding you to cast 735 after every 50 kills.
    Type "ens stats" to show all stats from current week and previous week.
    Type "ens reset" to reset ALL stats for current week. It is not recommended to use this option but it's here in case you want it.
    Type "ens begin" after your first kill that yields experience after your gift has started for the week to start the script tracking your kills for the week.
    Type "ens end" when you have reached your energy cap for the week so the script stops keeping track for the week.
    Type "ens help" for help.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-23-2014 at 05:16 PM.

I'm curious... where did you get the critter list, or did you just surf the maps and copy down everything from there?

In memory of Ken "Zzentar" Dumas.

Gibreficul

AIM = Lord Gibreficul

Quote Originally Posted by Gibreficul View Post
    I'm curious... where did you get the critter list, or did you just surf the maps and copy down everything from there?
    Krakiipedia. I just went through the whole beastiary on there and jotted down all names and levels.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-23-2014 at 11:22 AM.

hang on, just got the new version and it seems to be fixed.

edit: nevermind

735 off
    >[voodoo]>prepare 735
    [voodoo]>cast off
    You begin drawing a faint, twisting symbol while softly intoning the words for Ensorcell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >
    Cast at what?

--- Error: sf_to_wiz: private method `scan' called for #<Proc:0x0d5555d8@735:215>
    $_SERVERSTRING_: You attempt to discern any aspects of this room that could affect your ability to pierce the veil in any summoning exploits. Nothing stands out to you.
    >
    You are not in a workshop.

doesnt seem to be friendly with voodoo or wizFE
    Last edited by Anebriated; 01-23-2014 at 01:38 PM.