Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,095 of 1095

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by lorddemandred View Post
    Also you should add |case to the detection of scales traps --- right now it's looking for the regex:

/At first glance\, the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer) appears to be covered with hundreds of tiny metal scales\.\s+Closer examination reveals the "scales" to be razor sharp at the edges and possessing of a downward\-facing needlelike tip\.\s+However\, you should be able to avoid cutting yourself if you are careful\.|Despite heavy scrutiny\, you can see no way to pry off any of the scales\, nor any particular reason to\.\s+With a modicum of caution\, they should present no danger\.\s+Nothing else about the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer) suggests that it is trapped\./

Needs "|case" after coffer in both spots perhaps?
    Wait what's wrong with the regex? :O

2. Default

It fails if the "box" is a "case" . . . since that's another noun available. I changed it and it worked.

It was:

Code:
    /At first glance\, the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer) appears to be covered with hundreds of tiny metal scales\.\s+Closer examination reveals the "scales" to be razor sharp at the edges and possessing of a downward\-facing needlelike tip\.\s+However\, you should be able to avoid cutting yourself if you are careful\.|Despite heavy scrutiny\, you can see no way to pry off any of the scales\, nor any particular reason to\.\s+With a modicum of caution\, they should present no danger\.\s+Nothing else about the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer) suggests that it is trapped\./
    I made it:

Code:
    /At first glance\, the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer|case) appears to be covered with hundreds of tiny metal scales\.\s+Closer examination reveals the "scales" to be razor sharp at the edges and possessing of a downward\-facing needlelike tip\.\s+However\, you should be able to avoid cutting yourself if you are careful\.|Despite heavy scrutiny\, you can see no way to pry off any of the scales\, nor any particular reason to\.\s+With a modicum of caution\, they should present no danger\.\s+Nothing else about the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer|case) suggests that it is trapped\./
    It was endlessly trying to disarm the case I had on the ground before attempting to pick the lock . . . over and over and over heh.

Quote Originally Posted by lorddemandred View Post
    It fails if the "box" is a "case" . . . since that's another noun available. I changed it and it worked.

It was:

Code:
    I made it:

Code:
    /At first glance\, the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer|case) appears to be covered with hundreds of tiny metal scales\.\s+Closer examination reveals the "scales" to be razor sharp at the edges and possessing of a downward\-facing needlelike tip\.\s+However\, you should be able to avoid cutting yourself if you are careful\.|Despite heavy scrutiny\, you can see no way to pry off any of the scales\, nor any particular reason to\.\s+With a modicum of caution\, they should present no danger\.\s+Nothing else about the.*(box|strongbox|chest|trunk|coffer|case) suggests that it is trapped\./
    It was endlessly trying to disarm the case I had on the ground before attempting to pick the lock . . . over and over and over heh.
    Boxes can be cases now? Since when?

4. Default

Also it isn't entirely clear in the description, but if you don't wanna remove armor it needs left blank. I put no and it tried to remove and wear my "no"...and then when it did before_dying I had to manually remove and then wear my armor to get it to close the script out.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Boxes can be cases now? Since when?
    Since they got added with a bunch of those fancy boxes. I think they only drop from "Boss" creatures... you know, shiny, flashy, deft, nebulous, etc?