Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: My scripts

Yeah, once you're in there's no problem getting around inside or leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTOR View Post
    Yeah, once you're in there's no problem getting around inside or leaving.
    Awesome. Uploaded a new version that should work. Let me know if there are any problems.

Also be sure to set the "do other guild tasks" setting to "no" or feel free to gather the information from the nearest guild so the script can move between the two guilds to do plant and window tasks faster

getting this message:

--- Exception: undefined local variable or method `target_room' for main:Object
    rogue:267:in `start_script'

Any ideas?

getting this message:

--- Exception: undefined local variable or method `target_room' for main:Object
    rogue:267:in `start_script'

Any ideas?
    See if the version I just uploaded fixes this.

Fixed the previous error. However, when starting the script in Ta'Illistim it wants to take me to the landing for reps.

Fixed the previous error. However, when starting the script in Ta'Illistim it wants to take me to the landing for reps.
    Hmm...weird. Next time you get an audience rep one try starting ;rogue while in the Ta'Illistim guild and see where it wants to take you then try starting it outside of the Ta'Illistim guild and see where it takes you.

Where were you when you tried it already?

Only thing I can think of is go2 for some reason thinks landing is closer if you're inside of the guild or you have some settings marked that would make Landing closer...like the platinum portals or something.

7. Default

The Ta'Illistim guild isn't linked to the rest of the map for some reason. If you want to use ;go2 to get to its rooms, you have to go through the gold door of the arboretum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Killer View Post
    The Ta'Illistim guild isn't linked to the rest of the map for some reason. If you want to use ;go2 to get to its rooms, you have to go through the gold door of the arboretum.
    Hmm...that would explain the problem then.

just tried this again from inside the guild and it works fine, although it does take you outside the guild to room 13350, through the gold door and then back into the guild. but hey, it works. now just to get the maps to connect so it works properly from outside the guild!

thanks for all the hard work Tgo01.

updated my personal map database with mapmap and the script works flawlessly now. can actually probably take out the workaround going to room 13350 first. i've sent the map to tillmen so will see if I did it properly to update the database!