Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1117

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Another report, script was repeating attempts properly, but when I finally got an attempt with a read, it decided to change picks but didn't put my old one up first:
    This should be fixed.

2. Default

Suggestion for tpick - add options to use the water lore utility feature from 407 to "mod" down a tough lock.

If tpick finds a box that is too hard to pick, 407 it to "mod" it down with the water lore until it is in range to be lockpicked and then switch back to lockpicking!
    Last edited by gilchristr; 01-02-2021 at 03:44 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Suggestion for tpick - add options to use the water lore utility feature from 407 to "mod" down a tough lock.

If tpick finds a box that is too hard to pick, 407 it to "mod" it down with the water lore until it is in range to be lockpicked and then switch back to lockpicking!
    Hmm...that's an interesting lore feature that I didn't even know about. I can look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hmm...that's an interesting lore feature that I didn't even know about. I can look into it.
    Double hmm...wouldn't this potentially open the box with 407?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Double hmm...wouldn't this potentially open the box with 407?
    Yes, I've done that a few times with a wizard in the locksmith pool, you'll get less xp but it means you can get started on the next job instead of faffing about with a difficult lock.

6. Default

407 could unlock, but probably not if its a difficult lock you'd have to be really lucky. And like winter I'd be glad if it ended up popping.

But with reasonable lore training the lock can be modded down 10 per cast. So if I ran into a -1200 lock, I'd be able to quickly mod it down to -10% of that, -1080, which would put it in range of a vaalorn lockpick for me.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 01-02-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Had tpick start bombing out last night at the point where you get coins from a box:

"You gather the remaining 1,861 coins.
    Roundtime: 1 sec." (just hangs here)
    not sure they just got around to adding the comma on coins picked up out of boxes?

Also would like to request a native feature to auto drop coins after each box if possible for folks like me who table pick and gather coins with various other characters, I have it sort of homebrewed into the script which is going to block me from downloading any updates ya do.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Had tpick start bombing out last night at the point where you get coins from a box:

"You gather the remaining 1,861 coins.
    Roundtime: 1 sec." (just hangs here)
    not sure they just got around to adding the comma on coins picked up out of boxes?

Also would like to request a native feature to auto drop coins after each box if possible for folks like me who table pick and gather coins with various other characters, I have it sort of homebrewed into the script which is going to block me from downloading any updates ya do.
    The coins thing should be fixed with latest version. I can look into the deposit thing.

Tgo - when I downloaded the latest version of tpick, I've noticed that the script is moving broken lockpicks from my container designated as such to my unbroken lockpicks container. Not sure why this is the case?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Tgo - when I downloaded the latest version of tpick, I've noticed that the script is moving broken lockpicks from my container designated as such to my unbroken lockpicks container. Not sure why this is the case?

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Can you give me a log? I haven't changed anything that deals with broken lockpicks in a while.