Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanostar View Post
    ok so the workshop foreman is in 14072 but in your script, the command is to go wooden door. the vestibule (14701) has two doors; grey wooden door and a dark brown wooden door. if you enter the command "go door" it takes you to barober in the unmapped room. to rent a worshop, you need to put the command "go other door"
    The script uses ;go2 so if it's doing "go door" to get to room 14072 then that is a bug with the mapdb.

I made it so the script goes to room 14701 then does "go grey wooden door." If "go grey wooden door" doesn't work and you have to do "go grey door" or something let me know. It's better to use full names instead of doing "other" because sometimes the order of things in rooms get turned around or they might add more doors in the future or something.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-04-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The script uses ;go2 so if it's doing "go door" to get to room 14072 then that is a bug with the mapdb.

I made it so the script goes to room 14701 then does "go grey wooden door." If "go grey wooden door" doesn't work and you have to do "go grey door" or something let me know. It's better to use full names instead of doing "other" because sometimes the order of things in rooms get turned around or they might add more doors in the future or something.
    ok so should i let kaldonis know about the room? i realize its much better to be specific, but for that particular room, grey door/ brown door doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanostar View Post
    ok so should i let kaldonis know about the room? i realize its much better to be specific, but for that particular room, grey door/ brown door doesnt work.
    Yeah if ;go2 14072 just does "go door" from room 14071 then that's a problem. There should be a way to go a particular door. Either go grey door or go grey wooden door or something.

4. Default

The Grand Inquisitor approaches you and says, "Come now, your question wasn't that tough, XXXXXXX! Any dunce can tell me 'What hangs above the armory?'"
    >
    [colmaster]>answer Breatsplate

Might wanna fix the spelling in that, I did it in my copy but someone else might get hammered

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    The Grand Inquisitor approaches you and says, "Come now, your question wasn't that tough, XXXXXXX! Any dunce can tell me 'What hangs above the armory?'"
    >
    [colmaster]>answer Breatsplate

Might wanna fix the spelling in that, I did it in my copy but someone else might get hammered
    The script says "Breatplate" but your copy says "Breatsplate."

Is it supposed to be "Breastplate"? Or does this plate armor belong to someone named Breat? :O

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The script says "Breatplate" but your copy says "Breatsplate."

Is it supposed to be "Breastplate"? Or does this plate armor belong to someone named Breat? :O

Mine says breastplate now :shrugs: FIGURES DREAVEN CAN'T SPELL BREAST

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Mine says breastplate now :shrugs: FIGURES DREAVEN CAN'T SPELL BREAST
    :O!!

Also fixed!