Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My scripts

Default My scripts

New!

Feature requests for my scripts might be implemented if I feel like it.

Offers of silver tips for feature requests have a much better chance of being implemented.

Bugs will be fixed for free...eventually...

Figured I'd just consolidate all of the scripts I have on the repo into one thread for any bug reports or feedback or etc.

735 -- Tracks your successful/failed casts of 735 and informs you of any negative conditions you should fix before casting 735 at an item. Also keeps track of your kills to determine how many kills you need to reach your weekly cap.
    925 -- Similar to 735 except for 925.
    auto-level -- Gets you to level 3. AUTOMATICALLY!
    bard-renewal-test -- Calculates your bard renewal penalty/bonus/thingie. We were trying to figure out the formula a ways back but I think we've given up on that for now.
    cobble -- Will master cobbling for you.
    colmaster -- Masters COL in Solhaven for you.
    disarm-no-more -- Start with your weapon and shield in your hands and this script will automatically pick them up if they are on the ground for any reason.
    donoharm -- Do no more harm!
    dont-lose-it -- Thread here.
    finish-it -- Thread here.
    maxcap -- Thread here.
    no-spirit-death
    random-verb -- Perform a random verb!
    rogue -- Automates many rogue guild tasks.
    skinme -- Tracks your successful skinning attempts on a per critter basis and a per kneeling/stance offensive basis.
    song-manager -- Lets you customize which songs you want to always have up, which ones you want to sing once then stop singing and sing again after your renewal and various other options. Helps cut down on multisong penalty.
    sorc -- Automates illusion ranks. So far only works with rose illusions.
    squelch -- Perfect if you want to ignore someone. Various options to only squelch someone's verbs towards you, all of their verbs, their speech etc. This won't squelch the entire room when the ignored person and their disk are in the room.
    task -- Works with the rogue script to automate rogue guild partner tasks.
    task-sorc -- Works with the sorc script to automate partner reps if both players have both sorc and task-sorc.
    testme -- Performs various tests on an item to find out as much information about an item as you can.
    tgo01-rep -- Discussed here.
    thiefwatch -- Will automatically close containers you specify 10 seconds after you open them, will inform you if you are missing silvers due to a theft (even if you didn't witness said theft) and various other options.
    title -- Discussed here.
    tpick -- Automated box picker/disarmer/thingie.
    warrior -- Automates warrior guild tasks.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-12-2021 at 06:10 AM.

Updated disarm-no-more so now it tracks your right hand and your left hand. Start the script with your weapon/offhand in your hands and the script will automatically pick them up if it ever sees them on the ground for any reason. Script will inform you which room you were in (or within 2 rooms) when it thinks you lost your weapon/offhand. If go2 is running when you lose your item the script will automatically stop go2 and go back to the room it thinks your item is in and attempt to pick it up.

Also uploaded squelch. Squelch allows you to squelch various game lines of someone you wish to ignore. Unlike just squelching someone's name in Stormfront this script allows you to just squelch their verbs towards you, squelch all verbs performed by them, squelch them entering/leaving your room, squelch them casting spells and etc etc. Also unlike squelching their name in Stormfront this script won't squelch the entire room if the person or their disk is in the room with you; instead when you LOOK it's as if they don't even exist, everything will be normal except their name doesn't show up.

I'm sure there are some game lines that need to be added to squelch but I got all of the ones I could think of. If you see a game line that should be squelched (like a verb performed by the person) then please let me know and I'll add it to the script.

"you must spread some rep" someone get him for me because I can rep him again yet. Love the scripts Tgo, thanks for the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    "you must spread some rep" someone get him for me because I can rep him again yet. Love the scripts Tgo, thanks for the work.
    Why thank ya and you're welcome

I might have gotten a bit too ambitious with the squelch script, it seems to slow the game way down. Gonna see if I can't fix that. Or maybe it's just me?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-09-2014 at 02:39 AM.

I'm about to dive into Illusions... I have a baby sorc that's just over a week in existence rolled for the purpose of being a partner for my main sorcerer. Once his 30 days are up, I plan to master illusions. I'll be looking at sorc, but you know how I roll, I'll probably make my own script for it.. Maybe some collaboration is in order. If that goes well... maybe we can finally get a complete rogue guild script up for the masses. I know you did something with partner reps... I'd be interested to see how you managed that. Anyway... fine work. The world needs more good scripters.

In memory of Ken "Zzentar" Dumas.

Gibreficul

AIM = Lord Gibreficul

Hi, great scripts - thanks for all the work.

Was just trying out disarm-no-more, and while it works great if you get disarmed or cursed, it doesn't seem to know if you're purposely sheathing or stowing your weapon - for example, when stowing items to climb a cliff or slope into a hunting area. If you sheath your weapon with the script running it gets the weapon out and swaps it back and forth 3 or four times. Might do the same thing if you're stowing your weapon to get an alternate skinning weapon but haven't actually checked that yet.

Would be great to see a complete rogue guild script btw. Been adding stuff to the one you made already, but I'm not a scripter and it's very long and messy!

Some amazing scripts btw.
    I currently use song-manager on my bard and love it. No more 1018 explosions. I think I had some trouble getting it to sing my custom sonics, but that might have been user error. I'll logon my bard a little later and try again.
    I downloaded testme to prepare for some locker organizing. Is there a command I need to use for it to wear a wearable scripted item before testing the scripts?
    The variety you put into Tpick and the breakdown at the end, love it. Only place I'd find it hanging is if there are enough coins in a box to cause RT, it will attempt to disarm the next box on the ground while still in RT. I have just been copy/pasting the disarm #123456 into cmd line to have it resume. This is while using tpick ground loot.

Thanks again for putting all these up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibreficul View Post
    I'll be looking at sorc, but you know how I roll, I'll probably make my own script for it.. Maybe some collaboration is in order. If that goes well... maybe we can finally get a complete rogue guild script up for the masses.
    That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibreficul View Post
    I know you did something with partner reps... I'd be interested to see how you managed that.
    The easiest way I could think of was to just create a second script (task-sorc) to work with the main sorc script. Basically task-sorc waits for whispers (from sorc) from the other player and starts up sorc.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTOR View Post
    Was just trying out disarm-no-more, and while it works great if you get disarmed or cursed, it doesn't seem to know if you're purposely sheathing or stowing your weapon - for example, when stowing items to climb a cliff or slope into a hunting area. If you sheath your weapon with the script running it gets the weapon out and swaps it back and forth 3 or four times. Might do the same thing if you're stowing your weapon to get an alternate skinning weapon but haven't actually checked that yet.
    As soon as I'm able to access the repo again I'll upload a version that works around this. If you started the script as ;disarm-no-more 3 (3 can be any number you want) then it will wait 3 seconds after you stow your weapon/off hand before grabbing it. If you grab your weapon/off hand manually before the time is up it won't mess with the script or anything. Even if you use this option the script will always pick up your weapon/off hand from the ground as soon as it sees it there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMortimur View Post
    I think I had some trouble getting it to sing my custom sonics, but that might have been user error. I'll logon my bard a little later and try again.
    If you're still having trouble let me know what happens and what your setting is.

I downloaded testme to prepare for some locker organizing. Is there a command I need to use for it to wear a wearable scripted item before testing the scripts?
    No but I'll probably add an option to do something like this at some point.

Only place I'd find it hanging is if there are enough coins in a box to cause RT, it will attempt to disarm the next box on the ground while still in RT. I have just been copy/pasting the disarm #123456 into cmd line to have it resume. This is while using tpick ground loot.
    I think I fixed this, as soon as I'm able to upload to the repo again I'll upload the new version.

Alright updated tpick and disarm-no-more.

Also I managed to fix the slowdown problem with squelch so I have uploaded a working version of that as well.

Where did you learn to make the GUIs? I just looked at tpick's GUI setup and it's really nice. I've dabbled with them, but I have no clue what I was doing. It was mostly just stealing code from other scripts with GUI and getting lucky on modifications. I can't seem to find any useful help or information about GTK online. Mostly, I have no clue what the parameters mean... the true/false, and the numbers that follow. Very frustrating.

As for partner reps...I was more thinking a "watcher" script that scans LNet thoughts instead of whispers... Whispers might be easier, but LNet thoughts seem to be more powerful for people who are "otherwise occupied" when help is requested. (Shattered environment where say, the watcher script will pause/kill a hunt script, go to a location, do the reps, then unpause/restart the hunter.)

In memory of Ken "Zzentar" Dumas.

Gibreficul

AIM = Lord Gibreficul