Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Dugoar View Post
    FYI, To fix the problem I just cleared out the gnomish bracer setting and have my bracer set as the lockpick container. Now the script just uses the bracer and a normal lockpick container, which is less spammy when doing locksmith pool stuff anyway.

BTW, you have some great scripts Tgo01, appreciate them.

Thanks!
    You betcha!

Yeah I've never used a gnomish bracer before but someone told me the way to use it is to spin the bracers until it finds the pick you need so it gets pretty spammy. No idea if there is a better way to get the pick you need.

Anyone having issues with tpick worker not using 404 on traps the first time? I keep getting issues like this

[tpick]>disarm #283875598
    You carefully begin to examine Victorj's strongbox for traps...

There appears to be a plate over the lock, sealing it and preventing any access to the tumblers.

It looks like an astoundingly difficult trap (about -462).

You still have a good enough picture of the trap in your mind, that you could try to disarm it.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    R>
    [tpick: Trap difficulty is: 462]
    [tpick: Your disarm skill is: 438]
    [tpick: Your total disarm skill with lore is: 550]
    [tpick: Highest trap you are willing to try is: 1550]
    [tpick: This trap looks tough, going to use Disarm Enhancement (404).]
    [tpick: Found a plate trap.]
    [tpick: Disarming trap.]
    R>

Having discovered a trap on the strongbox you begin to carefully attempt to disarm it...

You feel like you've made a passable attempt (d100=40).

The darn thing is built too tightly. You can't seem to get the trap disarmed without setting it off by accident!

You still have a good enough picture of the trap in your mind, that you could try to disarm it.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.
    R>
    Last edited by Victorj; 05-20-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorj View Post
    Anyone having issues with tpick worker not using 404 on traps the first time? I keep getting issues like this

You carefully begin to examine Victorj's strongbox for traps...

There appears to be a plate over the lock, sealing it and preventing any access to the tumblers.

It looks like an astoundingly difficult trap (about -462).

Roundtime: 3 sec.
    R>
    [tpick: Trap difficulty is: 462]
    [tpick: Your disarm skill is: 438]
    [tpick: Your total disarm skill with lore is: 550]
    [tpick: Highest trap you are willing to try is: 1550]
    [tpick: This trap looks tough, going to use Disarm Enhancement (404).]
    [tpick: Found a plate trap.]
    [tpick: Disarming trap.]
    R>

Having discovered a trap on the strongbox you begin to carefully attempt to disarm it...

You feel like you've made a passable attempt (d100=40).

The darn thing is built too tightly. You can't seem to get the trap disarmed without setting it off by accident!

Roundtime: 8 sec.
    R>
    What is your 404 setting in the setup menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What is your 404 setting in the setup menu?
    Cancel. I think I found the solution though. Someone on chat told me to change the trap roll so I set it to 0 and it seems to be working fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorj View Post
    Cancel. I think I found the solution though. Someone on chat told me to change the trap roll so I set it to 0 and it seems to be working fine now.
    Awesome.

6. Default

regarding the tpick script, when I find a plated & enruned/mithril box...how do i set up tpick to use the acid vial i have in my toolkit? Currently the script is returning these boxes after attempting to disarm...does the acid vial need to be somewhere other than my toolkit?

Peering into the locksmith's toolkit, you see a lump of squishy white putty with about 3 pinches left, 42 little balls of cotton, a set of narrow metal grips, a thin metal file, a thick steel needle and:
    other (1): a clear glass vial of light yellow acid.

[tpick: Putty remaining: 3]
    [tpick: Cotton balls remaining: 42]
    [tpick: Vials of acid remaining: 0]

is there a specific syntax other than "put vial in my toolkit" to stock/restock the toolkit?
    Last edited by Khelbaen; 06-26-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    For faster sales and service find me on Discord @faustofausto

Quote Originally Posted by Khelbaen View Post
    regarding the tpick script, when I find a plated & enruned/mithril box...how do i set up tpick to use the acid vial i have in my toolkit? Currently the script is returning these boxes after attempting to disarm...does the acid vial need to be somewhere other than my toolkit?

Peering into the locksmith's toolkit, you see a lump of squishy white putty with about 3 pinches left, 42 little balls of cotton, a set of narrow metal grips, a thin metal file, a thick steel needle and:
    other (1): a clear glass vial of light yellow acid.

[tpick: Putty remaining: 3]
    [tpick: Cotton balls remaining: 42]
    [tpick: Vials of acid remaining: 0]

is there a specific syntax other than "put vial in my toolkit" to stock/restock the toolkit?
    You need to BUNDLE them in your toolkit. Hold your toolkit in the right hand and the vial in the left and type BUNDLE.

The script should automatically do this for any vials you get while using the script.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-26-2020 at 05:27 PM.

8. Default

thanks!
    For faster sales and service find me on Discord @faustofausto

9. Default

Any chance we can get a fix for ;disarm-no-more not freaking out when coming in and out of OTF? Maybe something that if you stow the items yourself you do not get the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Dosselmeyer View Post
    Any chance we can get a fix for ;disarm-no-more not freaking out when coming in and out of OTF? Maybe something that if you stow the items yourself you do not get the trigger?
    What happens when you enter/leave OTF?