Cloak the first:

a pale leather longcoat with layered collars

The longcoat resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Dodging Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Agility Bonus.
The longcoat looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

>inspect my long
You carefully inspect your leather longcoat.

You estimate that a pale leather longcoat with layered collars can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the longcoat, hanging it from your shoulders. The longcoat appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
>anal my long
You analyze your leather longcoat and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the longcoat is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

>wear long
You drape a pale leather longcoat with layered collars from your shoulders.
>pull long
You pull the hood of your longcoat down over your face, concealing your features.

XXXX pulls the hood of his longcoat down over his face, concealing his features.

You see XXXXX.
He appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
It is difficult to properly see his features as the hood of his longcoat is pulled down over his face.

MB: 13M

Cloak the second:

a shoulder-pinned cloak sewn from diaphanous swathes of shadowed silk

>pull cloa
You're already wearing the hood.
>push cloak
You remove the hood of your cloak, revealing your features.
>pull cloa
You pull the hood of your cloak down over your face, concealing your features.

>inspect my cloa
You carefully inspect your shoulder-pinned cloak.

You estimate that a shoulder-pinned cloak sewn from diaphanous swathes of shadowed silk can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.
>anal my clo
You analyze your shoulder-pinned cloak and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

MB: 13M

Please bid in silvers. PayPal Gift at 8.50 per million will be accepted (and is preferred). Questions, Buyout offers and bids are welcome via PM. I reserve the right to end the auction if I receive a buyout offer that I like. Delivery to FWI or Illistim for free, other towns will incur a chalk fee.