Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Krilzin/Adynai/ Eryjah/Saraphenia

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seany Analog View Post
    yo bitch y u hatin u best step back cuz now ur dealin with a real high rollin hollywood thug life living RX-7 driving pimpass hardcore motherfuckin kingpin nigga from the streetz whose old dried up jizz ur not worthy of cleaning up off ur best friends tits but i tell u what ur not really worth my time but u look like u can suk a decent dick so what imma do is throw u a bone(r) and drive by ur house 2nite and have ur sister jack me off while im passin by ur house and u can go scoop my load up off ur driveway after and show up 2 work tomorrow with it all over u or stored in a jar i dont give a fuck and then when ur coworkers ask wtf u can tell them thats my nut and theyll say damn bitch what kinda connections u got to get some primo top shelf pimp juice from the seany serpent like that and u can act like u was livin the thug life with me for a day and maybe ur boss will be so impressed theyll give you that 7 cent raise u been after for the past 3 years cuz i know that means a lot 2 u even tho i wipe my ass with $100s on the daily but if ur boss doesnt believe u and fires u instead u just let me know and ill go to work with u the next day and bust one on all them bitches so u can get ur raise holy fuck im the fucking motherfucking shit of all shits and the rest of u are a bunch of no RX-7 having poor ass non hollywood non thug life bitchass white ppl its great as fuck being me i wish all of u could be me but at the same time i dont bcuz i like being better than u all like a real thug
    This is hilarious.

I now have a life goal.
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion

Quote Originally Posted by Seany Analog View Post
    yo bitch y u hatin u best step back cuz now ur dealin with a real high rollin hollywood thug life living RX-7 driving pimpass hardcore motherfuckin kingpin nigga from the streetz whose old dried up jizz ur not worthy of cleaning up off ur best friends tits but i tell u what ur not really worth my time but u look like u can suk a decent dick so what imma do is throw u a bone(r) and drive by ur house 2nite and have ur sister jack me off while im passin by ur house and u can go scoop my load up off ur driveway after and show up 2 work tomorrow with it all over u or stored in a jar i dont give a fuck and then when ur coworkers ask wtf u can tell them thats my nut and theyll say damn bitch what kinda connections u got to get some primo top shelf pimp juice from the seany serpent like that and u can act like u was livin the thug life with me for a day and maybe ur boss will be so impressed theyll give you that 7 cent raise u been after for the past 3 years cuz i know that means a lot 2 u even tho i wipe my ass with $100s on the daily but if ur boss doesnt believe u and fires u instead u just let me know and ill go to work with u the next day and bust one on all them bitches so u can get ur raise holy fuck im the fucking motherfucking shit of all shits and the rest of u are a bunch of no RX-7 having poor ass non hollywood non thug life bitchass white ppl its great as fuck being me i wish all of u could be me but at the same time i dont bcuz i like being better than u all like a real thug
    U bettur git ur stank asses up outta here b4 i cause a nuclear holocaust up in here fool

I love going back through these old posts...21 pages...really? And I got the first post since 2016 on this one! Yay me!
    "Gee, I'd much rather be home studying than being here at this party with all these hot studs and incredible looking women" -said NO ONE EVER!

"Good work Wesley, get some rest. I'll most likely kill you in the morning." -Dread Pirate Roberts

Ah good times.
    "My windows look into your living room
    I spend the afternoon on top of you"

Blog Entries

Some say the beef lives on, even today.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist