+30
    Greater Lightning Flares
    Flares Lightning against Ithizir

Inspect/Analyze Information
    Max lightened: Yes
    Weapon: Modified short sword
    Changes eye color when raised to Intense blue
    Has some scripts
    (Don't judge my non-OHE swinging skills!)

You swing a thin-bladed silvery zorchar kris at a hill troll!
    AS: +156 vs DS: +95 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +31 = +111
    ... and hit for 1 point of damage!
    Blow slides along the ribs.
    Probably tickles.

** A vicious torrent of crackling lightning bursts from a thin-bladed silvery zorchar kris engraved with a line of blackened runes! **
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Heavy spark to right eye causes tears and redness.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Shocking jolt to neck. Painful.
    The hill troll is stunned!
    Roundtime: 4 sec.

A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the silvery zorchar kris, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.It has a bonus of +30 from a normal kris, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. This silvery zorchar kris seems to be the bane of Ithzir.This silvery zorchar kris flares with the power of elemental lightning when employed against Ithzir."

MB 10mil
    SOLD ON BO

a thick rolaren-studded tetsubo with a polished ironwood haft
    8x
    maul base
    blessable

mb 5mil
    cb 10 mil Rolfard SOLD!
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 12-29-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

ill go 5m on the maul

6 on the maul

Is the bane on the shortsword weighting or flares?

Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    Is the bane on the shortsword weighting or flares?
    I'm not sure, but I'll check it out and post the answer.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

And the answer is bane flares.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 12-22-2013 at 09:12 PM.

bump

7m maul

8m

lowered mb on the kris!