Thread: GoG.com giving away free Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics til 12/14

Default GoG.com giving away free Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics til 12/14

Hey guys,

GoG.com, kind of an indie Steam, is giving away Fallout, Fallout2, and Fallout Tactics for free til tomorrow. They're on GMT, so I don't know the exact time, so it might be late this evening.

All I had to do was register on the site, but I was already registered since they offer DRM-free games, though lesser known titles than Steam, etc. Didn't even need a credit card at checkout (and I don't keep a CC stored there either).
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Good lookin' out, E.

For those of you who have played Fallout 3 or New Vegas but were too young to play the original stuff, I think this could be eye-opening.

For those of you who played it back then but probably haven't since then, it's a good bit of nostalgia.

Went and got my free copies, offer expires about noon today I think as a heads up. Nowadays besides steam, this is my second favorite web site for digital game downloads. I like that they usually make sure the games are compatible and ready for play usually with todays op systems. Ive had issues with old games Ive owned having issues with controls/display or especially sound on modern computers.
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality."