Thread: Oh, hi Kanye

Blog Entries

Default Oh, hi Kanye

Not to be put out the headlines by such things as Nelson Mandela, Kanye West went insane again.

Thank the heavens Kanye West has "Yeezus" on his side.

During a radio interview with SaturdayNightOnline.com, the rapper compared his daring stage maneuvers to the dangers facing a cop or a soldier at war.

"I'm just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally," West said to host Garrett, referring to his tour performances of songs like "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and "Coldest Winter," during which he stands on top of a moving mountain.

"That mountain goes really, really high," he continued. "And if I slipped … You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.’"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2n4euz8Jq
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1542402
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Hey singing is hard work. I for one thank Kanye for his service.

is Tom Cruise his commanding officer?
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Blog Entries

I believe it. 1:13 in the video he almost gets his head chopped off, and there are demons and people with daggers and stuff. Super dangerous, someone get him a medal already.

Last edited by Taernath; 12-10-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

The President of the United States of America takes pleasure in presenting the World's Greatest Bullshit Artist Medal to Major General Kanye West, United States Songwriter's Guild, for heroism while performing throughout the United States. On 9 December 2013, while being interviewed, Major General West stated that he faced great personal danger, equivalent to the most rigorous of combat services. By his courageous and prompt actions in the face of great personal risk, Major General West tried to be a complete douche-bag, thereby reflecting great credit upon himself and upholding the highest traditions of the United States Songwriter's Guild.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Wish people'd forget that turd even exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Not to be put out the headlines by such things as Nelson Mandela, Kanye West went insane again.

It's hard to reconcile my anti capital punishment stance with the feeling that I'd like to shoot Kanye and his in-laws. I guess the difference is that it's ok if I do it vs. the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    is Tom Cruise his commanding officer?
    ...Lol.

And if I slipped … You never know. And I think about it.

I think about it too. In fact, I'm thinking about it right now. And smiling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

I liked this guy when he put out his first album. After his mom died he went a little nuts.
    Almost as if the one person he wanted to do right by was gone so fuck it, I'm just going to say every though that pops into my head kinda thing.