Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Olden days at Helgas.

Default Olden days at Helgas.

TextText Blue

I wonder if any of the old group of Helgas Tavern still play. They were kind of good roleplayers. I will list them. Annaleesia, Tiffilynn, Smoketiger, Zonjaxonious, Isaboo, Vesiviuz, Drektor, Ostan, Wispie, Pinkpea, Vanur, Arthentite, Caitlyn there might be one or two others I am missing.

Anyway, to my point. Being around these people in Helgas was like watching an episode of 'As the World Turns'. With all the rumors, backstabbing, and "love" triangles. Ah gawds it was so funny. The cat fights were the best. The fur did fly when one of the wenches got territorial with her current "man".

The rumors and backstabbing was hot and juicy lemme tell ya. Lets see, we had the Tiffilynn, Annalessia, and Smoketiger triangle. Then we had the Wispie, Drektor, Annaleesia triangle. Then we hand the Ostan, Wispie, Tiffilynn triangle. Then we had the Tiffilynn, Annaleesia, Arthentite triangle. And the Isaboo, Tiffi, and Smoketiger triangle. I guess the wenches passed themselves around a lot eh? It was always exciting. The girls were kind of nice to each other in person but when one left the other would talk some trash about the other.

Smoketiger and Tiffilynn were married but he was doing Isaboo on the side. That was funny. Then, Ostan supposedly cheated on Wispie with Tiffilynn. Then Drektor and Anna had a thing. I could go on. Anyhoo most of these people have left the game, unfortunately. I miss those characters they were soo FUN! Heh Heh. Or have they left? Maybe they just rerolled? Who are they now? Anyone know? If so please post who they are cus they are an interesting bunch! They amazingly stayed in character and did not attack each other in a personal way.:flamed::flamed:

[Edited on 5-13-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Okay well um not many people remember those days I guess but I am sure there are some other groups who can say the same about the drama soap operaishness (new word yay!) about the bunch they are hanging out with.

Blog Entries

Ostan's still around, I see him logging into the game from time to time. Pretty sure Drektor, Tiffilyn and Isaboo are too.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I think Analeesia still plays, too.

Wow, I'm glad I wasn't there. Infidelity and bawdy behavior tend to nauseate me.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Wow, I'm glad I wasn't there. Infidelity and bawdy behavior tend to nauseate me.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

To bring up an old topic.. I was Ostan =) And yes, those were the hilarious days.. they'll never be back. Ostan isn't under my control anymore due to unfortunate circumstances. BTW, Ostan never cheated on Wispie.. Tifilynn tricked him into her room =/ Though Ostan did cheat on a few other women *cackle* Maybe one day we'll all gather again in Helga's, probably not though.

Wow, this is an amazing bump, Merry Christmas to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Helga’s. Almost makes me want to play again. All of my persona have stopped through for a weeks jag or two. It really can be like a pub atmosphere if you: Actually talk to people like you were in an actual pub, drink until you are silly, act silly and just don’t care, and return frequently (nightly, weekly) during the stretch because the Helga’s crowd have very short memories.

How often have you started your night at Helga’s then wound up in Icemule the next day? Ok, that was when I played and all the babes from IMT came down for some city men.

The only name I remember from the OP is Isaboo. Is Pip still around?

[edited for wrong acronym]

[Edited on 12-25-2005 by Backlash]

Originally posted by Backlash
    Helga’s. Almost makes me want to play again. All of my persona have stopped through for a weeks jag or two. It really can be like a pub atmosphere if you: Actually talk to people like you were in an actual pub, drink until you are silly, act silly and just don’t care, and return frequently (nightly, weekly) during the stretch because the Helga’s crowd have very short memories.

How often have you started your night at Helga’s then wound up in Icemule the next day? Ok, that was when I played and all the babes from IMT came down for some city men.

The only name I remember from the OP is Isaboo. Is Pip still around?

[edited for wrong acronym]

[Edited on 12-25-2005 by Backlash]
    Theres not really anyone that still hangs out in Helga's. I've seen Drektor some, but that's it. Everyone else is long gone. Treetiger, Smoketiger, Wispie, Ivie, Thorngrim, Isaboo, Crea, Claudeia, and the list goes on.. some great people, I still keep in contact with a few of them. Alas, though.. the olden days of Helga I doubt will ever return.. the people that made it what it was are gone.

[Edited on 12-26-2005 by Natso]