Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Forehead Gem

Blog Entries

I wonder if its her low self-esteem that makes her talk shit about people and say things that aren't true.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

I like lobster mac and cheese. Rich though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Quote Originally Posted by waywardgs View Post
    I like lobster mac and cheese. Rich though.
    Did you just say your mac and cheese is seafoody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Did you just say your mac and cheese is seafoody?
    I like regular mac and cheese too, but some girl I knew made a bunch of lobster mac at burning man a couple years ago and I have fond memories. Also, there's a place in minneapolis that does it pretty well.

Bacon is good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Oh here goes, down to your level, why the fuck not.

You three are a bunch of angry little twats that like nothing better than to tear other people apart. I've put up with your BS for years because of that LOW SELF ESTEEM thing I have, plus I honestly felt pity that you had such a need to perpetuate this hate. It's definitely been an interesting study in humanity but I'm pretty glad to be done.

I'm cashing out and leaving the game, thus I will be exiting the PC entirely since you know, that's why I use it - to communicate about A GAME. You mean girls can enjoy your last few bashing sessions until then and neg rep me to infinity, but then when I'm done, you'll have to get back to bloodsucking the next hapless victim. Or you can still sit around and talk about me some more. Who gains power from that? Oh, right.

#QQQmotherfuckingQ
    #ragequit
    #whatthefuckeveryouwanttothink

Wait, wait, wait... am I a meangirl now? Because up until recently I didn't have a problem with you at all, then I saw some IMs about the guano crazy shit you were saying about people and it pretty much destroyed my opinion of you. The difference between the "mean girls" here and you is the simple fact that they at least have the balls to talk shit about you in an open forum instead of making up stories and spreading them around behind your back. Oh and not to mention the fact that when you get called out on it you either play the victim card or pack your bags and tell us all to kiss your ass.

So please, if you're going to leave do so with a modicum of self-respect and stop pretending that you're "above" it. You're not.

Also, I like lobster and I love mac n cheese but I'm fairly hesitant about trying to two together. Maybe next time I'm somewhere with halfway decent seafood I will.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 11-22-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    . . . then I saw some IMs about the guano crazy shit you were saying about people and it pretty much destroyed my opinion of you. The difference between the "mean girls" here and you is the simple fact that they at least have the balls to talk shit about you in an open forum instead of making up stories and spreading them around behind your back. . . .
    Oh, but don't you know? If you make it up but it's in an IM, it's actually a private conversation and you can't be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    Oh, but don't you know? If you make it up but it's in an IM, it's actually a private conversation and you can't be held accountable.
    lolwut?
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

This thread makes me happy.
    ~Player of Inurtia

"Bitches be cray crayyy..."
    "Simply the thing I am shall let me live."
    - Poloneus, All's Well That Ends Well

Can't we all just get along?