Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Nindon's Ensorcelling-by-the-Week Auction

Another auction: I have three more weeks of necrotic energy to auction. Terms are the same as in the first post. Bidding is "per week." I will call the auction late afternoon eastern time on Sunday, Mar. 2.

Free item testing: If anybody would like to have an item tested to see if it can be ensorcelled or how difficult it would be to ensorcell, I will be happy to do that for no charge. I'll be in Icemule this weekend. You can either find me in game or send me a PM if you want to arrange a meeting. A sorcerer can test an item only when the sorcerer has enough energy to ensorcell the item. Because I currently have enough energy to ensorcell tier 5, this would be a good time to get me to test your item. After the auction ends on Sunday afternoon, I'll be out of energy again.

2.5m/week

2.6m
    (OOC) Azimar's player whispers to the group, "Its ok, im delving into some random dudes anus."

Sold to tallkris3.

I have three more weeks of necrotic energy to auction on the same terms as in the first post. Bidding is "per week."

I will call the auction at 4:30 p.m. eastern time on Sunday, April 6, unless there is a bid in the two hours before that time. If there is a bid within two hours of the auction closing time, then I will extend the closing by one hour to 5:30 p.m. eastern time to allow anybody who bid earlier an opportunity to beat the late bid. I hope that makes sense.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

@Daiyon on Discord

1m

(OOC) Azimar's player whispers to the group, "Its ok, im delving into some random dudes anus."

2m
    Player of Durakar

2.2m