Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Nindon's Ensorcelling-by-the-Week Auction

Quote Originally Posted by nindon View Post
    I did not consider that. I don't remember it being an issue the last time. How would I screen for F2P? And if there is a way to screen for F2P, should I? Regarding level, I suppose I could require the winner to be able to hold vultite?
    Hmmm, off the top of my head "screening" may be a hassle and a pain, but perhaps you could verify the winner by having them buy a daypass from the chronomage or something?

Should you screen? Thats up to you, I just tend to be distrusting as I have seen folks use any trick they can think of to swing the odds in their favor.

This may be counter to your goal for this giveaway, but you could say anybody who has posted in this thread can DM their post# and a single character name to make eligible for the giveaway. This would cut down on alts (F2P or subbed) and would directly reward those who were involved in this whole process. Would also be a lot more paperwork and organization on your part which, were it me, would kill that idea dead, but figured I would bring it up. And you may want it to be an "open to all" event anyway.

Just my thoughts, congrats on this milestone. I have always respected your auctions for being consistent, quick, and unbumped. To a hundred more!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

2. Default

You could have the spin on teras where F2P aren’t allowed. Also possible would be inside hearthstone just to weed out characters. Not sure what might be an assumed level to hit 2m fame though and unintentionally exclude otherwise eligible and interested players.

Default Auction Ending Sunday, March 24, 2019, at 4:30 p.m. ET

I have three more weeks of necrotic energy to auction on the same terms as in the first post. Bidding is "per week."

I will call the auction at 4:30 p.m. eastern time on Sunday, March 24, 2019, unless there is a bid in the two hours before that time. If there is a bid within two hours of the auction ending time, then I will extend the ending time by one hour to 5:30 p.m. eastern time to allow an opportunity to beat the late bid.

There is more information about this auction and the Ensorcell spell in the first three posts in this thread.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

1mil

1.2m
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."