Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Empath Script

Default Empath Script

Anyone have a good empath script that will look at someone and transfer over the wounds that it finds?

Thanks

YOU ARE GOING TO USE A SCRIPT TO GET ALL YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR YOU YOU FUCKING CHEATER BURN IN HELL DIE DIE DIE.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Tisket is the best.

[Dr. Evil]Riiiggghhht[\Dr. Evil]

Default here ya go

works in the wizard
    -Lythane
    Ignorance has taken over

5. Default

Reyek you fucking wanker.

First of all... script healers are just as bad as fucking vultures. What is the fucking point if the most healing you're going to do is .heal <target>? Fucking experience whoremonger. Let the empaths who actually work for their shit do it, and take your pansy ass wanna be healer to the gates of Hell for all I care.

Second of all... if you're going to write a fucking script, don't take someone else's and just add a a few matchwait groups at the beginning of it. I'm not a fucking moron. I use the .full script all the time.. alone, at a table, when I'm healing down scars, so you're not some bad ass script writer for jacking someone's shit. "Written by Reyek. Inspired by Deathraven" my ass. "Jacked by Reyek, written by Deathraven" is more like it. Bitch.

6. Default

If I was an empath, I'd be all bitter like Tayre too.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

They need to put a 3 second RT on transfering wounds EVEN when you target them.

You can script round an RT easily.

I script healed when I played, but then again I rarely healed. Most of my experience came from hunting. Most of the people I healed were still hunting when I came across them.

I see nothing wrong with script healing, but I can agree that you should not use it in TSC or somewhere similar where other empaths are typing everything out. It just doesn't seem fair. But you also have to take into account that the empaths choosing to type also had the choice to script. If they don't script it's their own choice and they can't rightfully badger the scripters for making a different choice.
    ~Caels
    May the tides turn in your favor.

Originally posted by Caels
    You can script round an RT easily.

I script healed when I played, but then again I rarely healed. Most of my experience came from hunting. Most of the people I healed were still hunting when I came across them.

I see nothing wrong with script healing, but I can agree that you should not use it in TSC or somewhere similar where other empaths are typing everything out. It just doesn't seem fair. But you also have to take into account that the empaths choosing to type also had the choice to script. If they don't script it's their own choice and they can't rightfully badger the scripters for making a different choice.
    Oh I know you can. The problem is script healers can pull 10 wounds off you in like 2 seconds because there is no RT. Putting in a 3 second RT blocks script healers from pulling every wound in like 2 seconds....... This would allow everyone to pull some wounds instead of that one person getting them all.

10. Default

<< It just doesn't seem fair. But you also have to take into account that the empaths choosing to type also had the choice to script. >>

For many, including myself, the choice to script is the choice to cheat.

Many people don't like to cheat. I don't happen to be one of them but I do respect those who don't wish to cheat, and I think that cheating in a public shoving it in everyone elses face, is disrespectful to say the least.