Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (AKA TBC 2.0)

Default World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (AKA TBC 2.0)

Blizzard just announced their new expansion, which seems to involve time travelling to Outlands before it was sundered. Probably going to be a "make sure it happened like it happened" type storyline.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/115...aled-11_8_2013
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Blog Entries

Could it be? Lore expansions for the Draenei?

Nah, it'll be all about Orgrim and Co.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

There were a few draenei in the trailer, but orcs orcs everywhere. I wonder what they'll think when pandas show up on Draenor.
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

I was thinking WoW was due for a "reboot" vs continuing with the expansions.

I wish they'd give some info on Titan. They've only been working on it since 2007. I just want to know what it'll be about.

They're removing heroic 10 man and going to one-size bleeding edge raiding (20 man). Looks like I need a new guild since my 10 man is never going to want to go 20.

What a clusterfuck.
    A.M.D.G.

So I'm guessing the expansion after this one will involve time travel to Northrend before the Lich King took shit over, to make sure that everything happens as it should too.

And PvP will still suck.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Going to the past is getting boring now. They should make a raid where you travel to the present to stop some bad guy before he ruins the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    They're removing heroic 10 man and going to one-size bleeding edge raiding (20 man).
    That sounds like something I could get onboard with. Kinda too late now, though. This will most likely be the first expansion I don't bother picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Going to the past is getting boring now. They should make a raid where you travel to the present to stop some bad guy before he ruins the very near future.
    They should actually let you travel to the future, where you search for an almanac so that you can travel back to the present and bet on the events in the almanac that haven't happened yet, become incredibly rich, thus putting all of the old farmers out of business.

Also, flying DeLorean mounts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible