Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: tpick issue

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What value do you have for the "Calibrate count" setting in the "More Other" tab?

    If you want to never calibrate this should be set to 999.
    That fixed it, thanks. I'm almost positive you used to have to put 'no' in Calibrate calibrate count.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That fixed it, thanks. I'm almost positive you used to have to put 'no' in Calibrate calibrate count.
    It's possible, I changed the setting menu up a little bit.

  3. Default

    I use ;tpick v. I have started getting this. It just keeps going through all the different types of lockpicks doing this.

    [tpick: Couldn't find golvern lockpick.]
    [tpick: Couldn't pick lock with golvern lockpick. Trying kelyn lockpick.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?


    I tried changing the container and copy pasting this lockpick name i got this. When i put get dark lockpick it grabs it.

    [tpick]>disarm #237434179
    You carefully begin to examine a weathered thanot chest for traps...

    You discover no traps.
    Roundtime: 17 sec.
    R>
    [tpick: No trap found.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't find bone-handled dark invar lockpick..]
    [tpick: Can't pick this lock, going to try to wedge it open.]
    [tpick]>get my wedge from my kit
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't open this box.]

    I tried Changing The name of the lock pick to Dark lockpick.

    [tpick: Couldn't find dark lockpick.]
    [tpick: Trying to pick with vaalin lockpick again.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't find dark lockpick.]
    [tpick: Trying to pick with vaalin lockpick again.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >;p
    --- Lich: tpick paused.
    >get dark lockpick
    You remove a bone-handled dark invar lockpick from in your leather kit.
    Last edited by Godsanvil; 08-25-2018 at 08:00 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    I use ;tpick v. I have started getting this. It just keeps going through all the different types of lockpicks doing this.

    [tpick: Couldn't find golvern lockpick.]
    [tpick: Couldn't pick lock with golvern lockpick. Trying kelyn lockpick.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?


    I tried changing the container and copy pasting this lockpick name i got this. When i put get dark lockpick it grabs it.

    [tpick]>disarm #237434179
    You carefully begin to examine a weathered thanot chest for traps...

    You discover no traps.
    Roundtime: 17 sec.
    R>
    [tpick: No trap found.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't find bone-handled dark invar lockpick..]
    [tpick: Can't pick this lock, going to try to wedge it open.]
    [tpick]>get my wedge from my kit
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't open this box.]

    I tried Changing The name of the lock pick to Dark lockpick.

    [tpick: Couldn't find dark lockpick.]
    [tpick: Trying to pick with vaalin lockpick again.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >
    [tpick: Couldn't find dark lockpick.]
    [tpick: Trying to pick with vaalin lockpick again.]
    [tpick]>get #
    Get what?
    >;p
    --- Lich: tpick paused.
    >get dark lockpick
    You remove a bone-handled dark invar lockpick from in your leather kit.
    Is the lockpick in the correct container you specified in the setup menu?

  5. Default

    Can you have tpick stop 403 after using it to get a box? Also can you have tpick use the appropriate lockpick when casting lore instead of using vaalin 100% when loring?

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Can you have tpick stop 403 after using it to get a box? Also can you have tpick use the appropriate lockpick when casting lore instead of using vaalin 100% when loring?
    I think there is an option for ;tpick to stop 403 after opening a box. Also ;tpick should use the appropriate lockpick when using 403 unless it thinks you need to use a vaalin lockpick.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is the lockpick in the correct container you specified in the setup menu?
    Yes sir. I have tried changing it to different containers. I changed from kit to cloak. I moved the lock pick to the container I changed it to. Ill keep trying. Maybe ill try a different lockpick. I used to just put "lock" and it worked fine.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************************
    My latest try.
    >;tpick v
    --- Lich: tpick active.
    [tpick]>open my dark cloak
    That is already open.
    >
    [tpick]>open my knap
    That is already open.
    >
    [tpick]>open my kit
    That is already open.
    >
    [tpick]>open my tool kit
    That is already open.
    >
    [tpick]>look in #
    I could not find what you were referring to.
    >
    [tpick]>look on #
    I could not find what you were referring to.
    >
    Zyllian just arrived.
    >
    Zyllian just went down a steep staircase.
    >;kill tpick
    --- Lich: tpick has exited.
    It just stopped after look on.
    Last edited by Godsanvil; 08-28-2018 at 11:33 AM.

  8. Default

    Well I Fixed it. I had on a "tool kit" and a "leather kit" I removed my leather kit. Then I took my cloak out of the whole script and it started working. I don't know why but I am just glad it works.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    Well I Fixed it. I had on a "tool kit" and a "leather kit" I removed my leather kit. Then I took my cloak out of the whole script and it started working. I don't know why but I am just glad it works.
    Yeah multiple containers with the same name could also cause the problem. Glad it's working now

  10. #20

    Default

    Does the newest version work with tier 2 gnomish bracers? Had issues in the past where it wouldn't spin to the correct lockpick in the past.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •