Page 51 of 220 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I guess I need to quote my earlier post.

If you have a counter argument to what I said I'd love to hear it.

If you have another riddle to share please make it one that is slightly easier to solve this time
    Because you write stuff in bold does not somehow an argument make.

"He had everything but he wasn't happy!" "What is the left's worldview in general?" "They're never happy!"

You're still making Keller's point.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Because you write stuff in bold does not somehow an argument make.

"He had everything but he wasn't happy!" "What is the left's worldview in general?" "They're never happy!"

You're still making Keller's point.
    At this point I'm beginning to question if you know what the term "out of context" means. Rush very specifically said that was what the coverage was like for Robin Williams. People were saying "The man had everything but it wasn't enough."

I don't know how much more clear I can make that in my post.

I'm not saying Rush is correct; that that's really the narrative of the coverage of his death. I'm merely saying that's what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Your purposely deceitful manipulation of my words shows your inability to square your views with reality. Racism is a real thing. I wish it weren't but it is.
    Intellectual Dishonesty for $200!

Just stop Packlash.. I'm starting to feel badly for you again.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-14-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

At this point I'm beginning to question if you know what the term "out of context" means. Rush very specifically said that was what the coverage was like for Robin Williams. People were saying "The man had everything but it wasn't enough."
    Very specifically? The whole reason we are even having this conversation is because it was not specific enough. Why didn't he specifically say "the media" instead of "the left"? Or "the left leaning media" or "liberal media". He didn't. He just grouped everything up into political rhetoric against his perceived enemies and Robin Williams' death became a literal weapon for his propaganda campaign.

I'm not saying Rush is correct; that that's really the narrative of the coverage of his death. I'm merely saying that's what he said.
    I agree with you that Rush is wrong about how the media is reporting this. My days off are spent with the TV on pretty much all day on NBC and I have seen nothing but heart warming tributes everywhere. Nothing about dissecting his condition or reasons for his death.
    Last edited by Back; 08-14-2014 at 12:47 PM.

My days off are spent with the TV on pretty much all day on NBC and I have seen nothing but heart warming tributes everywhere.
    Houston, I think we found the problem...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    ok.

Happy now?
    I am generally always happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Houston, I think we found the problem...
    Except when Master Chef is on or if something is unbearable like Taxi Cop or whatever it's called I'll switch over to Comedy Central or BBC America until Daily Show comes on.

I don't know how much more clear I can make that in my post.

One thought smoothly flows into another. You only can't see it because this is the rationalization parade.

Why didn't he specifically say "the media" instead of "the left"?
    Rush: I think there was, on the part of media and Hollywood, genuine affection for the guy that is driving it, but there is politics. If you notice the coverage is focused on how much he had, but it wasn’t enough.

And Keller said conservatives don't understand what they read.

I demand an apology!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    As a Liberal, you should be ashamed for wanting money to help others. Isn't it the typical Liberal doctrine that everyone have the same education, the same opportunities and the same outcomes? How dare you deny people the help they need because they can't afford it. Are you sure you don't have some closet Conservative feelings in there? Go watch a Michael Moore movie in penance to purge those evil thoughts of profit.
    Squiggles, my friend! So nice to see you.

I've been a pretty middle-of-the-road moderate since I started posting on this forum. Fiscally conservative, socially liberal. Call me a empathetic libertarian.

I hope that helps clear up your concern about me. It's always nice to know my friends are thinking about me. Thanks, as always!