Page 198 of 220 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Republican Senate candidate Chris McDaniel

Q: How are you going to speak to that 38% of Mississippi that is black?

A:“I’m going to ask them, after 100 years of relying on big government to save you, where are you today?” McDaniel said. “After 100 years of begging for federal government scraps, where are you today?"

They just can't help themselves. He walked it back to say that he was talking to all Mississippi. This is the same guy who posted a twitter poll asking if Robert E. Lee was a hero or a villain and he thinks they should keep the confederate flag flying.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Republican Senate candidate Chris McDaniel

Q: How are you going to speak to that 38% of Mississippi that is black?

A:“I’m going to ask them, after 100 years of relying on big government to save you, where are you today?” McDaniel said. “After 100 years of begging for federal government scraps, where are you today?"

They just can't help themselves. He walked it back to say that he was talking to all Mississippi. This is the same guy who posted a twitter poll asking if Robert E. Lee was a hero or a villain and he thinks they should keep the confederate flag flying.

3. Default

Sarah Sanders on the climate report.. "We’d like to see something that is more data driven. It’s based on modeling, which is extremely hard to do when you’re talking about the climate.”

Because scientists don't use data on modeling..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sarah Sanders on the climate report.. "We’d like to see something that is more data driven. It’s based on modeling, which is extremely hard to do when you’re talking about the climate.”

subpoena subpoena

5. Default

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said Sunday that he would advise members of the House to focus on legislation instead of investigations, and cautioned against the consequences of launching impeachment proceedings.

Blunt voted to impeach Clinton in the 90's. Also had no problem with investigating Hillary for 6+ years.

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said Sunday that he would advise Androidpk of the time4house to focus on getting a real job instead of stress testing time4fun’s massive dildos for a living, and by “for a living” he means in exchange for a couch to crash on and wifi to stay on the PC 24/7, and cautioned against the consequences of wrecking your colon like that.

Blunt voted to outlaw dildo abuse in the 90s. Also had no problem with investigating Kranar’s pretend subpoenas for 6 years.
    Sounds like a smart Senator with some good advice.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Sarah Sanders: God wanted Trump to become president

Sarah Sanders: God wanted Trump to become president

I'm telling you, conservatives are just a cult subverting the nation, worshiping Trump as their God-Emperor. This country is utterly fucked.

9. Default

Funny you say conservatives are a cult, I was thinking the same about Democrats. I agree the country maybe screwed, but it's definetly not all the right side.

Blog Entries

Scientists confirm that a child in the womb at 9 months is indeed a human being. Democrats are now confirmed anti-science baby killers.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984