Page 197 of 220 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you believe Sasha Kohen is a gun advocate?
    No, the other guy is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Van_Cleave

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Confirmed Maria Butina is Vanessa Van Cleave.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Looked more like a skit than any real conversation or debate on political stances.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Looked more like a skit than any real conversation or debate on political stances.
    From what I understand of Sasha Kohen's newest show is they completely lie about what their show is about (because obviously no one is going to agree to do these shows if they tell them it's for a comedy show where they are making fun of the guest), Kohen pretends to be someone he's not, they convince the guest he/she is among friends, then in a lot of the skits they have the person read from a cue card, which clearly this guy is doing. Of course he thinks it's for a legit show so he thinks nothing of reading from cue cards.

They did one with Bernie Sanders but they went really easy on him and it looks like an actual comedy skit and not just an attempt to make the person look like a complete moron.

This guy in particular (or maybe it was another person they did the same skit with) said he was told about a 5 year old in kindergarten in Israel who managed to get the gun away from a terrorist and hold the terrorist with his own gun until police arrived. The guy said he thought it sounded strange but he knows Israel is very big on security so thought maybe it was possible. Which of course segued into this skit about teaching kids in kindergarten how to handle a firearm in case they are attacked by terrorists.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Well yeah, just saying it's not a good look for gun advocates.

More political insights from our very stable genius in chief. I wonder why he hasn't received his Nobel prize yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

More political insights from our very stable genius in chief. I wonder why he hasn't received his Nobel prize yet?
    He should have just drawn a red line and then when it was crossed, make a new one.

THAT is how diplomacy works...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

OMG, OMG ALL CAPS, THE END IS NEAR!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

This is the kind of leader we need. One who will stand up to nations like Iran who threaten peace.
    Fixed to indicate his reaction if this were an Obama or Hillary tweet.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not sure if this goes here because trump's not a conservative. He is representing what remains of the conservative party though so this will do.

Brady Mallory: "So, for family farmers here who are worried about losing their generations-long farms -- at the end of the season --, (and) early retirement, any words of comfort for them now?"
    President Donald Trump: "Well, they would've lost them anyway because they were being hurt so badly by the trade barriers. We will tell you they are going to be in a very good position soon."

That's right farmers. You were gonna lose the old homestead anyway, so quit bitching.