Page 186 of 220 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

House Republicans are considering a vote on a “balanced-budget amendment,” a move that would proclaim their desire to eliminate the federal deficit even as they control a Congress that has added more than $1 trillion to it.
    Nice showmanship from the GOP. Bust the budget one week, pretend to care the next.

Trump's lawyers lawyer: "Look, Michael was the fixer...there were a ton of matters that took place that Michael fixed...Donald Trump wasn't involved in every single matter" - David Schwartz, Michael Cohen's attorney and spokesman

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Too fast. We can't handle it. Just like we aren't ready for a female president, weren't ready for a black one blah blah blah.

His statement is the cry of a loser who's falling back on his last and final argument. In essence he's trying to sound reasonable, "hey, I'm cool with change...it's just too fast though that's all. It's a shock to the country. We should change later when we're more ready." Unfortunately for Tucker it doesn't work that way.
    How's all that "diversity" working out for Europe?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/the-wor...tries-on-earth

Pretty well. How are all our guns working out for America?

5. Default

Trump's lawyers lawyer: "Look, Michael was the fixer...there were a ton of matters that took place that Michael fixed...Donald Trump wasn't involved in every single matter" - David Schwartz, Michael Cohen's attorney and spokesman

I'm laughing over how ridiculously stupid Cohen's lawyer is. His comments could get Cohen disbarred.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/the-wor...tries-on-earth

Pretty well. How are all our guns working out for America?
    They’re working out fantastic. Why do you ask? Do you think they’re going somewhere?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Almost as well as it's worked for America over the past 200 years.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

8. Default

Ugh. The EPA is about to roll back critical environmental protections.

I can understand a lot of the arguments on the right- even if I don't agree with them I can see why they're making the argument they're making.

But I will NEVER understand the way the right decided to make pushing back environmental regulations a core part of their politics. Even if you are one of the people who doesn't believe in human-made climate change (and dear god PLEASE read some nonpartisan studies)- do you REALLY think that if we continue to pollute our air and water at this rate, that nothing bad will ever happen? Do you really think that having an island of plastic in the middle of the ocean that's three times the size of France will have no consequences?

Conservatives care about their kids and grandkids as much as anyone else, and they're destroying the only world they have to live on.

It's just so incredibly illogical and dangerous to wait until things are so bad that you can't deny it any longer before you finally admit that it's time to do something.

Ugh. The EPA is about to roll back critical environmental protections.

I can understand a lot of the arguments on the right- even if I don't agree with them I can see why they're making the argument they're making.

But I will NEVER understand the way the right decided to make pushing back environmental regulations a core part of their politics. Even if you are one of the people who doesn't believe in human-made climate change (and dear god PLEASE read some nonpartisan studies)- do you REALLY think that if we continue to pollute our air and water at this rate, that nothing bad will ever happen? Do you really think that having an island of plastic in the middle of the ocean that's three times the size of France will have no consequences?

Conservatives care about their kids and grandkids as much as anyone else, and they're destroying the only world they have to live on.

It's just so incredibly illogical and dangerous to wait until things are so bad that you can't deny it any longer before you finally admit that it's time to do something.
    Something's up at EPA. Pruitt with his high price security detail, Living large in a lobbyists condo in D.C. and this 50k cone of silence he installed when there's a secure comms room down the hall. I wonder if they have even worse stuff planned.

Blog Entries

Something's up at EPA. Pruitt with his high price security detail, Living large in a lobbyists condo in D.C. and this 50k cone of silence he installed when there's a secure comms room down the hall. I wonder if they have even worse stuff planned.
    I thought it was common knowledge some of these cabinet picks are there to destroy their own departments.

Pruitt is "a leading advocate against the EPA's activist agenda".
    Last edited by Taernath; 03-30-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.