Page 182 of 220 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Seriously, talk about being a petty little bitch.
    He is looking like a bitch on the int'l stage and the maga morons don't understand the irony of pence peacefully protesting by not standing.

On a side note: didn't the WH say pence was going to annoince some kick ass sanctions while he was there? Haven't heard about that yet

3. Default

Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.
    Explain to me how that can be compared to American NFL players kneeling before the American flag during the American National Anthem. Because I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Explain to me how that can be compared to American NFL players kneeling before the American flag during the American National Anthem. Because I just don't get it.
    They are both protests of brutality

They are both protests of brutality
    Yea. They are exactly the same thing.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    it's because you're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It wasn't just North Korea; it was a North/South unity team flying unification colours (not North Korean). This was all done under the themes of brotherhood and peace that the Olympics symbolize. Even Adolf Hitler understood this during his Olympics when he shook the hand of Jesse Owens (a black Olympian).

"Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president(FDR) who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram." --Jesse Owens

MURRRICCCAAA!!!
    Yup. One would think they'd have learned a lesson from the Colts game. Although this president is only attentive to his base and those idiots probably think its awesome to go to the Olympics and act a fool

Blog Entries

Last edited by Neveragain; 02-12-2018 at 09:05 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

fuck it all
    The image "https://g.redditmedia.com/pEQECsKwsezCmvF7OpUWc2uRkW0BxMsrEwitznudSfA.gif" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Taking a short pause to consider a question she had to know was coming, Trump responded: “I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated there’s no truth to it.”

This is why we have laws against nepotism.