Page 178 of 220 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Where can I begin.

I am known to be a splinter quoter. These comma splices leave much to be desired.

Only California tweens of twenty years in the past use like in that manner, even in an aristocratic manor.

Who abbreviates with periods besides the New York Times? Is President Trump actually a New York Times mouth-piece?

The largest number is three. Three persons of the Godhead, three events in a trilogy, count to three to throw a holy hand grenade, three periods in an ellipses. What is this four and five period trail off Mickey Mouse bull squash?

I'll tell you what.

Racism.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

3. Default

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway -_-

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway -_-
    That doesn't sound like such dumb idea to me. People from Norway kick ass.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

President Trump took to Twitter Saturday to react to the release of a previously classified memo alleging abuse of government surveillance powers by the Justice Department, claiming the memo “totally vindicates" him and assailing the Russia investigation as “an American disgrace.”

“This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on,” Trump tweeted. “Their [sic] was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!”

President Trump took to Twitter Saturday to react to the release of a previously classified memo alleging abuse of government surveillance powers by the Justice Department, claiming the memo “totally vindicates" him and assailing the Russia investigation as “an American disgrace.”

“This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on,” Trump tweeted. “Their [sic] was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!”
    This folder is for dumb things, not true things.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This folder is for dumb things, not true things.
    This is correct. That post should have gone into the Thread For Things Stable Geniuses Say thread from earlier.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

(CNN) - President Donald Trump mocked Democrats Monday for their stony reactions during his State of the Union speech last week, saying that it was even "treasonous."

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'Treasonous.' I mean, yeah, I guess, why not," he said to laughter.
    "Can we call that treason? Why not," he added. He made the remarks during a speech at a manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 02-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.

(CNN) - President Donald Trump mocked Democrats Monday for their stony reactions during his State of the Union speech last week, saying that it was even "treasonous."

Normally, members of Congress cannot be punished for things they do or say as part of their congressional duties, but treason is an exception. Since failing to clap for the Commander in Chief is treason, they can be thrown in jail. It's in the Constitution.

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

More...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Normally, members of Congress cannot be punished for things they do or say as part of their congressional duties, but treason is an exception. Since failing to clap for the Commander in Chief is treason, they can be thrown in jail. It's in the Constitution.
    It's only treason when Democrats don't clap, right?