Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1702

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I seriously attribute the slowing down here on pc singularly to time4cuntflapstoflapsomemoreagain not posting anymore.
    You are retarded.

  2. #1672
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I seriously attribute the slowing down here on pc singularly to time4cuntflapstoflapsomemoreagain not posting anymore.
    qtft
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  3. #1673

    Default

    Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) appeared on a local radio show this week and called legalized marijuana a “sucker’s bet,” and something that will never happen so long as he’s in office. Why? Bevin says he’s concerned about overdoses.

    “We are not, while I’m governor, going to be legalizing the use of marijuana in this state for recreational purposes or for revenue-generating purposes,” Bevin said on Terry Meiner’s WHAS radio show. “There are people overdosing based on ingestion of products that are edibles and things.”

  4. #1674
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I seriously attribute the slowing down here on pc singularly to time4cuntflapstoflapsomemoreagain not posting anymore.
    But but but we were the toxic ones!

  5. #1675
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Even people like time4fun seem to have at least some level of self awareness. It might be the bare minimum, but at least it exists. Thanks time4fun!

    She's still semi-lurking though...

    Join Date
    02-19-2015

    Last Activity
    09-16-2017 09:56 PM



    It really is pretty inactive over there though. When you log in you get a notification of how many unread posts there are and it's usually a very low number even after not logging in for several days.
    OMG stalker!!!!111

  6. #1676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) appeared on a local radio show this week and called legalized marijuana a “sucker’s bet,” and something that will never happen so long as he’s in office. Why? Bevin says he’s concerned about overdoses.

    “We are not, while I’m governor, going to be legalizing the use of marijuana in this state for recreational purposes or for revenue-generating purposes,” Bevin said on Terry Meiner’s WHAS radio show. “There are people overdosing based on ingestion of products that are edibles and things.”
    Wtf happens when someone "overdoses" on weed? They sleep even better or something?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #1677
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wtf happens when someone "overdoses" on weed? They sleep even better or something?
    I've smoked myself sober on more than one occasion.

  8. #1678
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,306
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wtf happens when someone "overdoses" on weed? They sleep even better or something?
    They incessantly talk about how pot should be legalized and give the reasons why pot is illegal. They should be lined up and shot.

  9. #1679

    Default

    Sure, right after we line up and shoot all the alcoholics first.

  10. #1680
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,306
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sure, right after we line up and shoot all the alcoholics first.
    If they are incessantly talking about how alcohol should be legalized and reasons why it is illegal, sure.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •