Page 181 of 220 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rocktar once again blaming liberals simply because. Most of the states with the biggest opioid addiction problems are deep red states. But who needs facts in the GOP's post-truth world.
    They're just too far gone. Willfully they have poisoned their brains with fake news, then regurgitate it in each others mouths,swallow and scream, "Thanks Obama!"

Did you see the Oxford study on how these shitbirds spread so much fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No he's not right you fucking simpleton. This generational "I walked to school and back, uphill both ways" bullshit is so tired as an excuse.
    I don't really agree with anything Sessions said, but anyone who doesn't think there are doctors who over prescribe pain meds or that there aren't people who abuse the fuck out of the system just to get pain meds they don't actually need, either to resell and/or just get loaded on, is a fucking dumbass. And legalizing weed would put a huge dent in that shit, as is already the case in states where it's already legal.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't really agree with anything Sessions said, but anyone who doesn't think there are doctors who over prescribe pain meds or that there aren't people who abuse the fuck out of the system just to get pain meds they don't actually need, either to resell and/or just get loaded on, is a fucking dumbass. And legalizing weed would put a huge dent in that shit, as is already the case in states where it's already legal.
    This is correct. It would also staunch the flow of money to mexican cartels for shitty weed. It's a win win win.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Rand made some great points last night. These GOP were railing against President Obama about deficit spending, but now they cheer when they pass the budget with "just" an extra TRILLION dollars in it that we don't have.

Good job.

Morons.
    Who are the morons, the GOP in Congress or the people who honestly believed they'd cut spending when in power?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Who are the morons, the GOP in Congress or the people who honestly believed they'd cut spending when in power?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah get over it cupcake. You lost. Hard.

eta: now I want cupcakes.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 02-10-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah get over it cupcake. You lost. Hard.

eta: now I want cupcakes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.
    Seriously, talk about being a petty little bitch.