Page 206 of 220 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk does nothing but lie anymore. Kind of sad. No wonder peam loves him so much.
    Tgo does nothing but lie anymore. Kind of sad. No wonder he loves Trump so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo does nothing but lie anymore. Kind of sad. No wonder he loves Trump so much.
    This is a whole new level of "NOU!" Changing just 4 words of a 3 sentence post.

This is a whole new level of "NOU!" Changing just 4 words of a 3 sentence post.
    Still waiting for you to explain how the WAPO is both factually accurate reporting and fake news, Dreaven. Or are you not because you can't?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Still waiting for you to explain how the WAPO is both factually accurate reporting and fake news, Dreaven. Or are you not because you can't?
    You'll be waiting a long time. People have been asking him to provide a source on the SCO being a hoax fabricated by Hillary Clinton for over a year now. And he still won't answer if Trump knows more than the NSA, FBI, CIA, ODNI on topics of national security.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Looks like I triggered someone by asking them about their pro-life, intelligent design stance. Maybe you're just embarrassed that this is what your political affiliation for life boils down to - fake pseudoscience and emotional pleas.
    I'm literally just telling you to back up your claims. Sorry that you get so triggered over having to back things up with facts.

I don't give a flying fuck about abortion. Most of the ones who get aborted would have turned out like you, so I see no issue with nipping it in bud. If only your parents had this foresight.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He's the liberal version of methais.

You could always take your own medicine of taking personal responsibility and just put him on ignore.
    Remember when instead of doing that, you tried to stalk me and get me fired and dox me to Antifa instead?

Stop being such a loser. It makes you look like a loser. Because you are a loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when instead of doing that, you tried to stalk me and get me fired and dox me to Antifa instead?
    Come on now. Because of that, everybody now knows why you spent so much time in the 00s posting Goatses. You weren't deranged. You're just a Health teacher with a professional curiosity.

Blog Entries

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tommy-b...il-no-apology/

After being questioned, Bryant stood up and can be heard saying: "The n-word. The n-word. Let's get to the n-word. Hey. Do we have a house n***** in here? Do we? Hey. Would she please stand up?" Bryant said.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Feel better now?

Blog Entries

Feel better now?
    k
    No, I am not Drauz in game.