Page 195 of 220 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Is this not how law enforcement tackles this type of thing? How else are they supposed to do it? Send an email from the FBI saying:

"Did you commit treason, check Y if yes and N if no. Thank you for cooperation with our investigation into your possible criminal entanglements."
    Well, I mean, they do that too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Sunday called his own public statements “rumors” and contradicted them several times when pressed about a hush money payment made on Trump’s behalf to an adult film star.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one cares. #4moreyears

6. Default

This is the Republican party in 2018..

Oliver North, the disgraced Regan administration staffer turned right-wing commentator who was recently tapped to lead the NRA, is already off to a running start at his new gig — smearing anti-gun activists like the Parkland high school protesters as criminals.

"They call them activists. That’s what they’re calling themselves. They’re not activists — this is civil terrorism. This is the kind of thing that’s never been seen against a civil rights organization in America," North told the Times.

Exercising your 1st amendment freedom of speech now makes one (only if you're not a Republican) a terrorist. GG

This is the Republican party in 2018..

Oliver North, the disgraced Regan administration staffer turned right-wing commentator who was recently tapped to lead the NRA, is already off to a running start at his new gig — smearing anti-gun activists like the Parkland high school protesters as criminals.

"They call them activists. That’s what they’re calling themselves. They’re not activists — this is civil terrorism. This is the kind of thing that’s never been seen against a civil rights organization in America," North told the Times.

Exercising your 1st amendment freedom of speech now makes one (only if you're not a Republican) a terrorist. GG
    lolwut?

Aren't they also threatening to boycott any advertisers that advertise on programming that doesn't buy into their narrative of "Guns are bad"?

So.. they are exercising their 1st amendment right by suppressing others 1st amendment rights. This is the Democrat Party of 2018.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

lolwut?

Aren't they also threatening to boycott any advertisers that advertise on programming that doesn't buy into their narrative of "Guns are bad"?

So.. they are exercising their 1st amendment right by suppressing others 1st amendment rights. This is the Democrat Party of 2018.
    I'd ask if you were really this stupid but we already know the answer.. Boycotting does not infringe on anyone's rights. Boycotts are legal.

I'd ask if you were really this stupid but we already know the answer.. Boycotting does not infringe on anyone's rights. Boycotts are legal.
    Is that the benchmark you are using to figure out if someone is suppressing someone's 1st amendment rights.. if it's legal?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

Is that the benchmark you are using to figure out if someone is suppressing someone's 1st amendment rights.. if it's legal?
    What benchmark do you use, your feelings?