Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,775 of 1775

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Where can I begin.

I am known to be a splinter quoter. These comma splices leave much to be desired.

Only California tweens of twenty years in the past use like in that manner, even in an aristocratic manor.

Who abbreviates with periods besides the New York Times? Is President Trump actually a New York Times mouth-piece?

The largest number is three. Three persons of the Godhead, three events in a trilogy, count to three to throw a holy hand grenade, three periods in an ellipses. What is this four and five period trail off Mickey Mouse bull squash?

I'll tell you what.

Racism.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway -_-
    That doesn't sound like such dumb idea to me. People from Norway kick ass.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2018 at 07:14 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0