Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

You would never threaten to physically assault a Republican former governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history. - Michelle Bachman

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ef=mostpopular

"The Minnesota congresswoman referred to a decision by the Obama administration to allow vetted Syrian rebels not affiliated with terrorist organizations to help them resist chemical weapons attacks, which was spurred by the Syrian regime’s use of chemical weapons on civilians," Tashman wrote. "While the administration’s move is only related to non-lethal, defensive and protective aid, Bachmann falsely claimed that 'President Obama waived a ban on selling arms to terrorists.'"

This chick if fucking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history. - Michelle Bachman

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ef=mostpopular

"The Minnesota congresswoman referred to a decision by the Obama administration to allow vetted Syrian rebels not affiliated with terrorist organizations to help them resist chemical weapons attacks, which was spurred by the Syrian regime’s use of chemical weapons on civilians," Tashman wrote. "While the administration’s move is only related to non-lethal, defensive and protective aid, Bachmann falsely claimed that 'President Obama waived a ban on selling arms to terrorists.'"

More from Michelle. She may need her own thread.

“Rather than seeing this as a negative, Jan, we need to rejoice, ‘Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand,’” she continued. “And so when we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this, that these days would be as the days of Noah. We are seeing that in our time.”
    The host agreed, saying “We’re privileged to live [in these times].”

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You would never threaten to physically assault a Republican former governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She would only consider it an assault at first...
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

No argument from me. A fairly significant portion of Americans believe that the end times stuff will happen Any Day Now because of stuff written in the Bible, but an elected official who ostensibly bases their foreign policy on it is... yeah.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    She would only consider it an assault at first...
    Uh, Bachmann was never governor... I believe that comment was in reference to the former Governor of Minnesota. He might be up for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDG4sPul8w

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Uh, Bachmann was never governor... I believe that comment was in reference to the former Governor of Minnesota. He might be up for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDG4sPul8w
    http://youtu.be/GOxECFyUcLc?t=52s
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I tell you, you got an answer for everything, Gorilla.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    Okay here's another. And sorry in advance everyone. I realize picking on Michelle Bachmann is not fair or sporting in the least, as she's just so easy.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ar-ii-memorial
    Is that like when Dems say that they need to tone down the rhetoric, then call Republicans terrorists?

Republican flip flops tho lately have been nuts. I do got to admit, that people like Bachmann give the party a bad name, Then again, I don't think Weinner gave his party a great name either.

One reason why the insane people like Bachmann keep getting elected.. They play up to their base. It's likely her district has been gerrymandered so much that they may even believe the end days are upon us. One of the biggest reasons to do away with Gerrymandering.
    Last edited by Jarvan; 10-08-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    This space for sale.

We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    Is that like when Dems say that they need to tone down the rhetoric, then call Republicans terrorists?

Republican flip flops tho lately have been nuts. I do got to admit, that people like Bachmann give the party a bad name, Then again, I don't think Weinner gave his party a great name either.

One reason why the insane people like Bachmann keep getting elected.. They play up to their base. It's likely her district has been gerrymandered so much that they may even believe the end days are upon us. One of the biggest reasons to do away with Gerrymandering.
    Congresspeople should be drawn randomly from the general populace, like juries.