Page 182 of 183 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183 LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1821

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.
    Seriously, talk about being a petty little bitch.

Blog Entries

Not to mention Pences little protest by not standing for N Korea at the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Seriously, talk about being a petty little bitch.
    He is looking like a bitch on the int'l stage and the maga morons don't understand the irony of pence peacefully protesting by not standing.

On a side note: didn't the WH say pence was going to annoince some kick ass sanctions while he was there? Haven't heard about that yet

4. Default

Explain to me how that can be compared to American NFL players kneeling before the American flag during the American National Anthem. Because I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Explain to me how that can be compared to American NFL players kneeling before the American flag during the American National Anthem. Because I just don't get it.
    They are both protests of brutality

They are both protests of brutality
    Yea. They are exactly the same thing.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    it's because you're retarded.

8. Default

It wasn't just North Korea; it was a North/South unity team flying unification colours (not North Korean). This was all done under the themes of brotherhood and peace that the Olympics symbolize. Even Adolf Hitler understood this during his Olympics when he shook the hand of Jesse Owens (a black Olympian).

"Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president(FDR) who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram." --Jesse Owens

MURRRICCCAAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It wasn't just North Korea; it was a North/South unity team flying unification colours (not North Korean). This was all done under the themes of brotherhood and peace that the Olympics symbolize. Even Adolf Hitler understood this during his Olympics when he shook the hand of Jesse Owens (a black Olympian).

"Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president(FDR) who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram." --Jesse Owens

MURRRICCCAAA!!!
    Yup. One would think they'd have learned a lesson from the Colts game. Although this president is only attentive to his base and those idiots probably think its awesome to go to the Olympics and act a fool

Blog Entries

Last edited by Neveragain; 02-12-2018 at 10:05 AM.