Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liabo Set: Enhancive chasuble with matching stole and prayer-feather

Default Liabo Set: Enhancive chasuble with matching stole and prayer-feather

Selling this as a set. Bids will go the usual once, twice and sold. Thanks for looking.

MB: 5 million
    CB: 5m Doldrum SOLD
    BO: Surprise me

a gold-threaded ecclesiastical chasuble (shoulderworn, VLA, weighs 5lb, enhancive and scripted)

>l my chasuble
    Gold brocade falls in even lines around the v-shaped neckline of the loose chasuble, which is fashioned of white linen. Holy symbols are embroidered with heavy emerald and blue threads along the trailing hemline in a decorative display that is brilliant against the pristine fabric. Especially heavy with gold threads, the long sleeves are designed to fall across the back of the hand and taper into sharp points.

The chasuble resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Harness Power Bonus.
    It provides a bonus of 3 to Spiritual Lore - Religion Bonus.
    This enhancive item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Empath Sorcerer Ranger Bard Monk Paladin Savant
    The chasuble looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the ecclesiastical chasuble will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

WAVE
    1st Person: Murmuring softly, you lift your arms into the air, your ecclesiastical chasuble falling back to reveal the skin beneath, and softly intone a prayer of blessing.
    3rd Person: Murmuring softly, Rohese waves her arms into the air, her ecclesiastical chasuble falling back to reveal the skin beneath, and softly intones a prayer of blessing.
    Hidden: You hear the soft sound of someone intoning a prayer from somewhere nearby.

HUG
    1st Person: Closing your eyes, you slip your hands into the sleeves of your ecclesiastical chasuble and softly murmur a silent prayer for destruction to meet your enemies.
    3rd Person: Closing her eyes, Rohese slips her hands into the sleeves of her ecclesiastical chasuble and softly murmurs a silent prayer.
    Hidden: From somewhere nearby, you hear someone whisper a soft prayer for serenity.

TOUCH
    1st Person: Allowing your mind to wander, you gently trace the embroidered patterns on your ecclesiastical chasuble and find the exercise to be comforting.
    3rd Person: Lifting her gaze to the heavens, Rohese gently traces the embroidered patterns on her ecclesiastical chasuble. Seconds later, a sense of calm touches her features.

You can tell that the chasuble is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

an embroidered pristine white stole decorated with ecclesiastical symbols of faith (neckworn)

PUSH
    1st Person: You momentarily brush your fingers against your stole, closing your eyes as your mind turns inward with pious thoughts.
    3rd Person: Rohese momentarily brushes her fingers against her stole, closing her eyes in brief meditation.

PULL
    1st Person: You adjust your stole with meticulous care, bowing your head as you touch the surface.
    3rd Person: Rohese adjusts her stole with meticulous care, bowing her head as she touches the surface.

RUB
    1st Person: You reverently touch the surface of your stole.
    3rd Person: Rohese reverently touches the surface of her stole.

TAP
    1st Person: Your fingers linger over your stole, and you whisper a brief, devout prayer.
    3rd Person: Rohese's fingers linger over her stole, and her lips move as she whispers a brief prayer.

a gold and green parrot prayer-feather (pinworn)

WEAR
    1st Person: You gently slide your green parrot prayer-feather into your hair, tying it securely to a strand.
    3rd Person: Rohese gently slides her green parrot prayer-feather into her hair, tying it securely to a strand.

REMOVE
    1st Person: You carefully untie your green parrot prayer-feather from your hair and remove it.
    3rd Person: Rohese carefully unties her green parrot prayer-feather from her hair and removes it.

PULL
    1st Person: You carefully run your fingers along the length of your green parrot prayer-feather, gently re-securing a few out of place barbs.
    3rd Person: Rohese carefully runs her fingers along the length of her green parrot prayer-feather, gently re-securing a few out of place barbs.

KISS
    1st Person: You bring your green parrot prayer-feather to your lips, whispering a silent invocation.
    3rd Person: Rohese brings her green parrot prayer-feather to her lips, whispering a silent invocation.

WAVE
    1st Person: You sweep your green parrot prayer-feather out before you in a gentle arc.
    3rd Person: Rohese sweeps her green parrot prayer-feather out before her in a gentle arc.

RAISE
    1st Person: You reverently raise your green parrot prayer-feather above your head, pointing its tip to the heavens.
    3rd Person: Rohese reverently raises her green parrot prayer-feather above her head, pointing its tip to the heavens.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 08-12-2014 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Bid added
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Bump
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

One more bump before I locker it.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Bump, still looking to find a good home for this set.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

What are alter restrictions on the stole? "eccliesiastical symbols of faith" ...

Will you take cash? I don't play anymore and wish to gift this to someone.

Thirdly, is the messaging deity specific? It doesn't look like it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Hope everyone's well btw.
    "Simply the thing I am shall let me live."
    - Poloneus, All's Well That Ends Well

1. Analyze:

You analyze your ecclesiastical chasuble and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

wave
    1st Person: Murmuring softly, you lift your arms into the air, your ecclesiastical chasuble falling back to reveal the skin beneath, and softly intone a prayer of blessing.
    3rd Person: Murmuring softly, Rohese waves her arms into the air, her ecclesiastical chasuble falling back to reveal the skin beneath, and softly intones a prayer of blessing.
    Hidden: You hear the soft sound of someone intoning a prayer from somewhere nearby.

hug
    1st Person: Closing your eyes, you slip your hands into the sleeves of your ecclesiastical chasuble and softly murmur a silent prayer for destruction to meet your enemies.
    3rd Person: Closing her eyes, Rohese slips her hands into the sleeves of her ecclesiastical chasuble and softly murmurs a silent prayer.
    Hidden: From somewhere nearby, you hear someone whisper a soft prayer for serenity.

touch
    1st Person: Allowing your mind to wander, you gently trace the embroidered patterns on your ecclesiastical chasuble and find the exercise to be comforting.
    3rd Person: Lifting her gaze to the heavens, Rohese gently traces the embroidered patterns on her ecclesiastical chasuble. Seconds later, a sense of calm touches her features.

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the chasuble!

You can tell that the chasuble is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

You analyze your pristine white stole and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the stole is as light as it can get.

2. I will! Let's say 5 million @ 10 per so $50.

3. The messaging isn't deity specific.

Last edited by Elvenlady; 11-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

If only a Paladin could use it...

When you're strange

My brothers IMT shop has the cheapest...
    Lich ID RM# 2377
    Amazon Fire Phone!

Bumping this again to see if there is any interest.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

I'll bid 5mil on this

Bid noted!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page