Thread: New Human Guru - OOC Human Meeting!

Default New Human Guru - OOC Human Meeting!

I have taken over the reins as the Human Guru. As my first act as new guru (my second being complete world domination of other races)...I will be holding an OOC Meeting on the race! It will be Friday, Sept 27th, at 11pm Eastern.

There will be a mystical portal available east of Moot Hall, in Wehnimer's Landing (Prime). Everyone is invited to attend, whether your human or not!

I know the meeting is later into the evening, so if you do not think you can make it, please feel free to post your question(s) here on the forums, or email me at GS4-KENSTROM@play.net and I will make sure they are addressed.

-GM Kenstrom-
    Wehnimer's Landing Guru
    Human Guru
    Giantmen Guru
    Congratulations to Kenstrom on this! I suspect there's going to be copious amounts of doom (and awesomeness) in store for humans!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

But...but...Divone is...oh maannnnnn

Seriously. I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Divone View Post
    But...but...Divone is...oh maannnnnn

Seriously. I like this.
    I'm totally jealous. We sylvans either get GMs that go on LOA for two years after promising us she put docs into QC or we get the same guru for 10 years who manages to give us one verb and a lovely little excerpt in our history that states homosexuality was acceptable in sylvan culture.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I'm excited too, and already sad that I will almost certainly miss the meeting. Someone post a log, please!

I'm down with this.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by emo hero james View Post
    I'm down with this.

Also:

I endorse this message, and any such meme subversion.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--