Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Whither msconstrew?

Default Whither msconstrew?

Her profile says she hasn't been on in quite a few months. A few quick searches refused to yield up any information... anyone know if she's still around?
    -Just Dan

She's still on AIM alot from what I see usually.

And welcome back, I think?
    Last edited by Gizmo; 09-11-2013 at 04:05 PM.

She and Androidpk seemed to have disappeared around the same time after Androidpk said something rather odd.

But no one tells me anything around here so your guess is as good as mine
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-11-2013 at 04:14 PM.

I think they both took up the call of Jihad. Female-Jihadists-e1331820468181.jpg
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine.

Lightning has killed more Americans in the last forty years than terrorism.

Msconstrew simultaneously became a GM and took over managing Peace Corps operations in Burkina Faso. You can catch her online between the hours of 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m., time-adjusted, which is when the Christian Children's Network spy and communications satellite allows internet access into the capital city and she uploads her cultural history documents on illicit krolvin-sylvan liasons. I hear there may be an embedded code within these documents, which is either a Master Key that can unlock any type of digital encryption, developed by the NSA and modeled on Moriarty's bluff in the BBC Sherlock Holmes, or a cry for help, written in Ugandan and translated into binary after a Rwandan substitution code.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Msconstrew simultaneously became a GM and took over managing Peace Corps operations in Burkina Faso. You can catch her online between the hours of 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m., time-adjusted, which is when the Christian Children's Network spy and communications satellite allows internet access into the capital city and she uploads her cultural history documents on illicit krolvin-sylvan liasons. I hear there may be an embedded code within these documents, which is either a Master Key that can unlock any type of digital encryption, developed by the NSA and modeled on Moriarty's bluff in the BBC Sherlock Holmes, or a cry for help, written in Ugandan and translated into binary after a Rwandan substitution code.
    Exactly as I suspected.
    -Just Dan

I blame the parents.

The parents in Burkina Faso, or the krolvin/sylvans?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

9. Default

I love Sherlock. That show is so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The parents in Burkina Faso, or the krolvin/sylvans?
    That one went over my head.

I had to look up Burkina Faso to find out that is a tiny shit-poor country in west Africa... No idea what that is in reference to.

The krolvin/sylvans thing I assume is the main character races they play.

Dangit L. Making me work and lookup shit to understand what you mean... No my comment was as simple as they went missing = blame parents (negligence).