Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored...anyone need a script written?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    As far as I can tell herbheal uses useherbs for the actual consuming of herbs portion of the script. I'm not going to be modifying a script by Tillmen, he'll hurt me
    herbheal doesn't use useherbs at all. It checks that you have useherbs, and refuses to run if useherbs isn't there, but it still doesn't use useherbs in any way.

If useherbs buys too much of something, let me know and I'll fix it.
    Get Lich - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Tillmen View Post
    herbheal doesn't use useherbs at all. It checks that you have useherbs, and refuses to run if useherbs isn't there, but it still doesn't use useherbs in any way.

If useherbs buys too much of something, let me know and I'll fix it.
    My bad, I saw this code in there and assumed it was using useherbs to do the healing.

Code:
    	# Lets be cheap and use up the herbs on the benches, lol, then use what we currently have in our herbsack.
    	if $bench_flag == true
    		start_script 'useherb' , [ $herb_container ]
    		wait_while{running?('useherb')}
    	end
    	if [Wounds.head, Wounds.neck, Wounds.torso, Wounds.limbs, Wounds.nerves, Scars.head, Scars.neck, Scars.torso, Scars.limbs, Scars.nerves].max > 0 or ((checkhealth + 7) < maxhealth)
    		start_script 'useherb'
    		wait_while{running?('useherb')}
    	end

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    It would greatly assist in my dex testing and such if you could come up with it... Although I know a couple AvDs are the same but different subgroups.
    This is all off the top off of my head but it worked when using a pick:

Code:
    weapon_avd_numbers = nil
    dagger_avd_numbers = [ '25', '23', '22', '21', '20', '15', '13', '11', '9', '10', '6', '2', '-2', 

'0', '-6', '-12', '18' ]

asg_numbers = [ '1', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9', '10', '11', '12', '13', '14', '15', '16', '17', '18', 

'19', '20' ]

asg_names = [ "cloth", "light leather", "full leather", "reinforced leather", "double leather", 

"leather breasteplate", "curiboulil leather", "studded leather", "brigandine armor", "chain mail", 

"double chain", "augmented chain", "chain 

hauberk", "metal breastplate", "augmented plate", "half plate", "full plate" ]

while line = get
    	number = 0
    	if line =~ /You (make a precise )?(attempt to punch|attempt to jab|attempt to grapple|attempt 

to kick|swing|thrust|throw|hurl|channel|gesture|fire|punch|mentally attempt to locate|maintain a.*? 

connection|weave another verse into your harmony) .* (.*) at/
    		weapon = $3
    		if weapon =~ /(pick|dagger)/i
    			weapon_avd_numbers = dagger_avd_numbers			
    		end
    	end
    	if line =~ /with AvD\: \+(\d+)/
    		avd = $1
    		weapon_avd_numbers.each{ |i|
    			if i == avd
    				echo "ASG is #{asg_numbers.at(number)} #{asg_names.at(number)}"
    			else
    				number = number + 1
    			end
    		}
    	end
    end
    Now we just need to gather all possible ways to swing a weapon (thrust, swing, chop, whatever) and all possible names for every possible weapon and we're in business

ETA: Okay so I stole some code from crit_type_checker that should cover all possible ways to attack a critter. Just need the names of all weapons and to add the avd values of all weapons.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My bad, I saw this code in there and assumed it was using useherbs to do the healing.
    Weird.. yeah.. that version uses useherbs. The version I'm looking at does not.

Anyway, getting rid of herbheal and doing ;useherbs buy=on is probably the way to go.
    Get Lich - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Tillmen View Post
    Anyway, getting rid of herbheal and doing ;useherbs buy=on is probably the way to go.
    Tillmen speaks the truth!

If you're still bored Tgo, could you take a look the Pure script and Combo script?

For Pure script right now when it gets the following message it treats the gem as a orb/pure gem and puts in the specific container which it should not. Basically the sorting of the kind of different kind of gems need to be looked at i think.

You sing a melody, directing the sound of your voice at an uncut diamond.
    As the gem vibrates slightly in your hand, you sense that it cannot be purified any further.
    Sing Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    s>
    You sing:

"Diamond, I ask this favor of you
    Show the purpose laying beneath your hue"

Roundtime: 10 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the uncut diamond in your hand, and you learn something about it...

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the diamond is as a gem of some kind.

As for the script Combo could you add a check to make sure it's always fighting in offensive stance? every now and then due to lag the offensive stance command doesnt get processed and it just keeps on swinging in defense or what ever the current stance was.

Thanks ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Target Armor calculator.

Determines the weapon type from the attack, checks the AvD of the target, and determines targets (potential) ASG.
    Alright so I uploaded what I have so far to the repo as target-armor. Currently it only has edged weapons with the exception of katanas and bastard swords, I'll figure out later how to deal with the fact that their avds change based on one handed or two handed use. If the same avd number for your weapon is used against more than one type of armor the script will list all of the armors with the same number.

If anyone wants to see this script finished faster you can help!

Just go over to Krakkipedia and find a weapon type and list all of the avds of the weapon in order from left to right, that is starting with cloth armor and finishing with full plate.

Please format it as in the following example:

[ '25', '23', '22', '21', '20', '15', '13', '11', '9', '10', '6', '2', '-2', '0', '-6', '-12', '18' ]

Or you can select a weapon type and list the name of the weapon and all alternative names for that same weapon.

Please format it as in the following example:

rapier|bilbo|epee|foil|tock|tocke|tuck|colichemard e|fleuret|schlager|tizona|verdun

Quote Originally Posted by Ohr View Post
    For Pure script right now when it gets the following message it treats the gem as a orb/pure gem and puts in the specific container which it should not. Basically the sorting of the kind of different kind of gems need to be looked at i think.
    I think this is the part you would need to change:

Code:
    		wait_until('Waiting on mana...') { mana(4) }
    		fput("loresing " + gstore + loresong) if mana(4)
    		result = waitfor("pulse", "pulses", "draw power", "gem of some kind")
    		if result =~ /pulse/
    			echo("*** THIS GEM IS MAGE RECHARGABLE ***")
    			exit
    		end
    		waitrt?
    		fput "put my #{gem} in my #{orbsack}"
    I haven't tested it but this should make it so only orb/mage rechargeable gems are put into your orb gem sack after the loresong bit and other gems are put into your gem sack:

Code:
    		wait_until('Waiting on mana...') { mana(4) }
    		fput("loresing " + gstore + loresong) if mana(4)
    		result = waitfor("pulse", "pulses", "draw power", "gem of some kind")
    		if result =~ /pulse|pulses|draw power/
    			echo("*** THIS GEM IS MAGE RECHARGABLE ***") if result =~ /pulse|pulses/
    			fput "put my #{gem} in my #{orbsack}"
    		elsif result =~ /gem of some kind/
    			fput("put my #{gem} in my #{gemsack}")
    		end
    		waitrt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohr View Post
    As for the script Combo could you add a check to make sure it's always fighting in offensive stance? every now and then due to lag the offensive stance command doesnt get processed and it just keeps on swinging in defense or what ever the current stance was.
    There are two places where it tries to put you into stance offensive, you could add a waitrt? command before each instance and also change the put to an fput. That might solve the problem.

One that looks at other character's classes in the game and highlights them based on class.

Retired accounts/chars:
    Durgrimst
    Sheikh

Thanks againf Tgo