Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored...anyone need a script written?

Wouldn't mind help doing more of the rogue guild tasks. I added a bit for stunman shield and dodging arrows, but I'm sure it'll get more complicated when I get more tasks. Also need to try editing and adding your critter sweep reps to other tasks like subdue and cheapshots.

Tgo .. nothing too complicated but what line do I need to take out of herbheal to keep it from closing my container after the script finishes. I have to reopen it after it's done so when I find herbs along my hunt it can add it to my herb container.

have::
    a wizard doing alchemy that sucks at foraging and hunting
    a ranger great at hunting/skinning and foraging but has no alchemy to do

need:
    a script that sends my wizard to my ranger and tells him what herbs / hides he needs for current project, then sets my ranger out to procure said needed items and returns them to my wizard so he can continue with said project.

4. Default

Speaking of herbheal... any way to update that so it's not buying a shit ton of FWI elixirs because it thinks it only has one sip per? Kinda defeats the convenience purpose of it when your container gets full because it's too stupid to realize you're still holding a 3-sip elixir.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Does anyone know where I can find Healblown2? Heals a bard when singing a gem and it shatters automatically.

A script that alternates cman surge and cman burst would be awesome for my little monk! Meaning put up surge, then when it drops put up burst, then when it drops surge again, etc.
    Last edited by Aluvius; 08-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTOR View Post
    Wouldn't mind help doing more of the rogue guild tasks. I added a bit for stunman shield and dodging arrows, but I'm sure it'll get more complicated when I get more tasks. Also need to try editing and adding your critter sweep reps to other tasks like subdue and cheapshots.
    Sure, just let me know what you're needing help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamy View Post
    Tgo .. nothing too complicated but what line do I need to take out of herbheal to keep it from closing my container after the script finishes. I have to reopen it after it's done so when I find herbs along my hunt it can add it to my herb container.
    It looks like the script only closes the herbsack if it was closed when the script started.

If it's closing it anyways the line you need to remove is towards the bottom:

Code:
    	if $close_herbsack = true
    		fput "close my #{Lich.herbsack}"
    	end
    Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    have::
    a wizard doing alchemy that sucks at foraging and hunting
    a ranger great at hunting/skinning and foraging but has no alchemy to do

need:
    a script that sends my wizard to my ranger and tells him what herbs / hides he needs for current project, then sets my ranger out to procure said needed items and returns them to my wizard so he can continue with said project.

Sorry, writing this whole thing from scratch sounds a bit too ambitious for me

If you need help along the way though I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Speaking of herbheal... any way to update that so it's not buying a shit ton of FWI elixirs because it thinks it only has one sip per? Kinda defeats the convenience purpose of it when your container gets full because it's too stupid to realize you're still holding a 3-sip elixir.
    As far as I can tell herbheal uses useherbs for the actual consuming of herbs portion of the script. I'm not going to be modifying a script by Tillmen, he'll hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvius View Post
    A script that alternates cman surge and cman burst would be awesome for my little monk! Meaning put up surge, then when it drops put up burst, then when it drops surge again, etc.
    Can you tell me the lich spell ids for these two cmans? If they have spell ids that is.

Blog Entries

Target Armor calculator.

Determines the weapon type from the attack, checks the AvD of the target, and determines targets (potential) ASG.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Target Armor calculator.

Determines the weapon type from the attack, checks the AvD of the target, and determines targets (potential) ASG.
    That's a good one, gives you an echo line after the attack that tells you what you're swinging at...very nice

Blog Entries

It would greatly assist in my dex testing and such if you could come up with it... Although I know a couple AvDs are the same but different subgroups.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.