Thread: I need some help please.

Default I need some help please.

I can't stay logged into lnet for some reason. Here is the message I keep getting.

--- error: server_thread: Invalid argument
    [lnet: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.]
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Ruby-1.8.6/lib/ruby/1.8/openssl/buffering.rb:36:in `sysread'
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Ruby-1.8.6/lib/ruby/1.8/openssl/buffering.rb:36:in `fill_rbuff'
    --- Lich: updater has exited.
    [lnet: connection lost]
    --- Exception: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
    [lnet: waiting 270 seconds before trying to reconnect...]
    lich.rbw:7521:in `write'
    --- Lich: infomon has exited.

I just want it to work. I have already set everything under options>settings>locations> to local.

Anyone have any suggestions to what the issue can be? Use small words and very direct instructions please because.. I r techtard.

2. Default

I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work for you, then try going into your task manager and killing every process/task/program that you don't recognize. Verify that Lich has been ended. Then try restarting the game. Might be a ghost run of it fighting with the actual run, or something might be corrupted. I don't know Lich's language, but that's what I take from it based on my general PC knowledge.