Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kevin Rose (founder of Digg) throws raccoon down a stairwell

I hate raccoons, they are mean ass creatures... I had some in my attic last year and every night it sounded like there were grown men playing football. Finally got some people to come over and get them out, there was 5 of them. They tore up my duct work and AC unit up there and I had to have the attic cleaned and all of the overhang around the house replaced so they couldn't come back. They got in through a screen in the overhang that they ripped out.

I really like Toaster's expression of relief as he scrambled up the stairs right after racoons was 'removed' from the vicinity.

http://biggamehoundsmen.com/forum/dr...gs-t14205.html

I believe this should end the argument. As you can see coon-hunters are idiots and nothing they say should ever be interpreted as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradii View Post
    http://biggamehoundsmen.com/forum/dr...gs-t14205.html

I believe this should end the argument. As you can see coon-hunters are idiots and nothing they say should ever be interpreted as fact.
    Well, it does explain why usually it is multiple dogs for coon-hunting ... so they can protect/cover each other ... makes sense (like that one story of a dog preventing a coon from drowning the other).

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanteax View Post
    Well, it does explain why usually it is multiple dogs for coon-hunting ... so they can protect/cover each other ... makes sense (like that one story of a dog preventing a coon from drowning the other).
    Most of the dogs are wearing collars, so there goes that bullshit story that coon hunting dogs don't wear collars because super intelligent raccoons are drowning them with the collar.

Edit: to the rep of "wtf are you talking about, can you even read? The thread you linked to has one mention of collars in it and the dog was drowned." Browse the forum for pictures of the dogs, don't make me use your internet for you.
    Last edited by Paradii; 07-24-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    To say a dog will just sit there while a raccoon drowns it is ridiculous.
    Silly Tisket, TheE isn't a dog.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible